Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
941 / 3,346

Re: La naturaleza humana

Demasiados ojos encima. Además esto está sobrevendido. AH está a 0.23...

Para los que aun no lo veis...daros 2 semanas (26 marzo

Venable slapped Weil in an open court today in a sense that Weil closed the door and negotiated with JPM and FDIC without notifying EC. EC in the current state should be considered as a critical party. But Weil, the Debtors ignore it.

On a side note, Weil must have promised EC that they would do their best they can. EC kept silent when Weil asked for the SJ postponement and expressing global understanding last week. That silence means that EC was waitting to have a peak at what cards or deals Weil has. To formulate a strong and convincing arguement at the best is when you know/foresee what the counter-arguement is. Weil was forced to show the cards by the Court: grant $4B(Weil doesn't want cuz it has arrived oral agreement with JPM) or show me the cards(Weil doesn't want to cuz it is fight with EC but Walrath started to play hard ballz). That's what EC was calculating.

In regard to the "offer", of course Weil is not representing equities. But given the tight disparity between As and Ls, likely favorable $4B SJ, $3B already in possession tax refunds, $2.6B forecoming tax refunds, $20.6B claims against JPM in BK and $14B claims against FDIC in DC, EC should easily demonstrate the ridiculousness of Rosen's one-year negotiation offer. The employment of EC's financial advisors provide the base for that.

BUY and HOLD to me is GO FOR THE END. I want blood. GLTA.

Ten Shin Jan:

Sinceramente no me atrevo a pronosticar (ojalá que sean los valores que soñábamos antes) pero en vista como está la situación actualmente en rangos entre US$ 0.80 a US$ 3 me iría conforme y con el "regaño" del espíritu de Kostolany que decía "el que se conforma con pequeñeces no merece grandezas".

Os dejo este articulo de yahoo http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100312/ap_on_bi_ge/us_washington_mutual_bankruptcy
La verdad es que hablan mucho del reparto del pastel y nada de los accionistas y del EC

Bueno ya veremos lo que nos depara el futuro, yo por lo menos ya se que de un ataque al corazón nunca me voy a morir despues del dia de hoy.

Amigo Manzana, me he acordado mucho de ti hoy y de todos aquellos que sufrieron la incautación por parte de JPM aquel Septiembre de 2008 y siento que en parte hoy tambien lo hayas sufrido de nuevo. Mira, ahora que cuento esto y os comentaba que me sentia KO, he recordado tambien unos versos que un profesor me enseño cuando iba al colegio. Muchos lo conocereis y dice asi: "Dicen de un sabio que un dia, tan pobre y misero estaba, que solo se sustentaba de unas hierbas que cogía; habrá otro entre si decia, mas pobre y misero que yo, y cuando el rostro volvio, hayo la respuesta viendo, que otro sabio iba cogiendo, las hierbas que él arrojó".
Espero que nosotros tambien podamos recoger algo de todo esto, hasta maña a todos, voy a intentar dormir un poco.

Una ultima cosita y ya de verdad me voy. Una vision mas optimista del dia de hoy.

FROM YAHOO Ladies and Gentlemen,

WMI went to court today for two major issues which included tax refunds and the infamous 4 billion.

We were awarded 6.2 billion and this is exactly what we went to court for. The way Rosen spun this was as if this actually was a "Global Settlement", it was not. WMI will submit their reorganization plan later this month.

All of this panic selling was uncalled for, and I feel sorry for the people who lost all of their WAMPQ's. However Bopfan warned about manipulations many times. I feel Rosen should be disbarred from how he has handled this case and WMI should have a huge malpractice claim against Weil for manipulating the stock numerous times and a conflict of interest with JPM...so obvious it is embarrassing for the legal community.

Nothing has changed with the rest of WMI's claim and that is the reason JPM/FDIC have no comment. If this was truly over can't you imagine how JPM would be boasting through their affiliates like CNBC?

We are still on track for our $25.00-$75.00 a common share settlement. This could be coming very soon or Quinn Emanuel will be deposing Dimon and company.

Once WMI submits their reorganization plan later this month, it will give us some vision but the plan will be revised several more times once they do submit their plan. Do not worry we will still get to the end with our positive rulings.

Keep in mind folks, the EC has to sign off on everything and so does the Judge. So far we have been awarded everything WMI has fought for.

Luego de meterme hasta las narices, los minutos de hoy frente a los monitores viendo como ibamos de cabeza al infierno... fueron TREMENDOS! ahora analizando friamente la situación, NO PACHA NADA como dice mi hija... el que pueda comprar comunes en 0,20 que lo haga...

Tengo que esperar hasta el miércoles para poder hacerlo, estoy abajo del límite !

Inspirador...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zikFDK4cuQA&feature=related

Dodge

Re: Para los que aun no lo veis...daros 2 semanas (26 marzo

Por cierto, he registrado el dominio www.wamu.es aunque no se muy bien todavía para que. Cuando todo esto acabe (espero que bien) podríamos usarla para mantener viva nuestra experiencia, porque lo de hoy...!!!

Acepto ideas

$25-$75 did u get crazy??????????????

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados