Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
726 / 3,346

Re: 16 de febrero

Yo más bien pienso que son Dimon y Bair... ¿No veis que se están montando un 69?

Aunque pensándolo bien... Sí, también pueden ser Dimon y Rosen... degenera un poco pero puede ser.

¿QUE OCURRIRA CON WAMUQ?

ESTOY SIGUIENDO ESTE VALOR DESDE HACE UN AÑO Y CREO QUE HAY UNA SERIE DE PREGUNTAS QUE NOS HACEMOS TODOS.
HAY QUE SER POSITIVO PERO TAMBIEN REALISTA.
-¿HABRA ACUERDO? SI ESTO OCURRE TODO PERFECTO LA DUDA ES :
-¿LLEGAREMOS A JUICIO? SI ESTO OCURRE, QUE PUEDE PASAR CON LAS ACCIONES.
-SI TIENEN QUE PRESENTAR UN PLAN DE REORGANIZACION ¿PUEDEN EXCLUIR A LOS ACCIONISTAS ACTUALES? O GRACIAS AL COMITE DE EQUIDAD,LA DEVOLUCION DE IMPUESTOS Y LOS 4B ESTAREMOS DENTRO.
-¿ESPOSIBLE SALIR DE LA BANCARROTA CON LOS ACCIONISTAS ACTUALES? ESTO SERIA TAMBIEN MUY BUENO.
-¿CUANTAS POSIBILIDADES HAY DE CANCELAR LAS ACCIONES COMUNES INCLUSO PREFERENTES?.
GRACIAS A JESUS MEJIAS HEMOS CONOCIDO MUCHOS ESTE VALOR Y TENEMOS BENEFICIOS ,AQUI SE RECOGE MUCHA INFORMACION PERO YO CREO QUE TENEMOS QUE SEGUIR RECBANDO Y SER REALISTAS Y VER TODAS LAS POSIBILIDADES.
TENEMOS QUE TENER EN CUENTA QUE ESTAMOS INVERTIDOS EN UN VALOR EN BANCARROTA Y HAY POSIBILIDADES DE QUE LAS ACCIONES SE CANCELEN O SE MULTIPLIQUEN POR XXXX.
UN SALUDO A TODOS LOS FORREROS Y SUERTE ESTO YA LLEGA A SU FIN O POR LO MENOS TENDREMOS ALGO MAS CLARO SOBRE NUESTRA INVERSION.
SI HAY JUICIO: RESIGNACION
SI HAY ACUERDO: ALEGRIA PARA TODOS
SI SALIMOS DE LA BANCARROTA Y ESTAMOS DENTRO:FELIZ
SI ANULAN LA ACCIONES: ESPEREMOS QUE NO OCURRE.
SUERTE A TODOS Y QUE SE HAGA JUSTICIA.

Re: 16 de febrero

Ojalá que sí Jesús; pero recuerda que "Entre abogados te veas..."

Saludos a todos.

Saludos de Chikis! ^_^

Reflexiones

1)The 4 billion deposit is already counted as an asset of WMI. We'll have to wait and see if THJMW rules in WMI's favor, it sounded a heck of lot like she will to see how much effect on the every day price per share will be. But beyond anything, losing the money will hurt JPM and headlines will have to then cast a least some doubt on the legitimacy of the deal... since JPM and the FDIC obviously would have been caught up to their elbows in the cookie jar.

The Judge ruled against expanded discovery because she wanted it either more specific in nature to fall under the requirements of a 2004 examination, or she wants WMI to launch a full blown lawsuit against JPM to gather the data through all out discovery not limited by the scope of the more specifically nature of 2004.

2) WMI has specified that they can't put forward a plan of reorganization until they know they've got the control of cash. So I'm assuming you are correct. But as mentioned earlier, we don't know what effect it will have on the share price since it's been counted as an asset of WMI since the start of the proceedings.

3) The judge didn't so much "allow" the formation of the equity committee as she shot down an attempt by Weil and WMI to challenge the US Trustee's appointment of it.

THJMW played no role in putting the EC in motion. That was all in the hands of some investors from this board presenting the letters they collected to the US Trustee who called for its formation.

4) It's likely that all of the delays in the ruling over the 4 billion have been to buy time for the parties to settle. That doesn't mean that we know it's going to happen. It's even possible WMI could have left it there this long believing they've been negotiating in good faith, only to have JPM and the FDIC using time to try to find ways to put another knife in their back.

We're all hoping for a settlement and soon. We've heard Weil say they're close. We've heard the bank bondholders allude to being close. Now there's an EC in there and the shareholders will have at least a chance to argue against any settlement that would try to exclude shareholders.

All we can do is weight and see what happens. But our odds are much better today than they were 2 months ago.

5) I don't know how much of the specifics the Judge is privy to as far as settlement talks. If I had to guess (and that's all I can do) it's more a matter of needing to know how close and how much more time they think they'll need to hammer out the details. But I honestly don't have any basis for that answer.

6) The FDIC's actions in seizing the bank have yet to be formally addressed in court. What is in play is the issue of their decision to sell the bank and assets at .015 cents on the dollar.

If a global settlement isn't reached, then yeah... that will take a long time to sort out considering DC is 100 times slower than the glacier also known as bankruptcy court.

So the hope here is that the threat of JPM losing control of all of the capital contributions, the deposit, and other assorted items that could go back to the estate, as well as the threat of expanded discovery, or other information that is yet to be found or shared with the public via documents already in WMI's possession will help nudge the FDIC and JPM in the settlement direction

In the meantime, the longer this drags on the more info makes its way out and the more certain people at JPM and the FDIC stand to lose on a personal level. This is do to their own actions in either causing the issues that took down the bank, colluding with one another behind the scenes.

There's enough dirt here to choke a herd of cattle. They've done well in trying to keep it all hush hush, but the more time that transpires before they put this to rest, the harder it's going to be to keep people quite about it and the harder it will be to keep rogues in the press from getting it out to the public... most of which is sick to death of these banksters and their shena@#$%ns.

So we've got a lot more of a handle on things now than we did when you last checked in, but there's still an awful lot that's up in the air.

Hopefully sometime near this time next month we'll have an even bigger view of the horizon.

In the meantime we're all hoping JPM and the FDIC will settle this and get it over with.

Algo se está cocinando en JPM

I was just informed that JP Morgan is taking over the 401k of the employees who came over in the Wamu theft. JP just sent an e mail to all employees, in the email it states that JP Morgan will take over and immediately sell all Wamu stock in the plan. HMMMM.............I wonder who the buyer will be of all that stock they will sell. Another scheme for them to get cheap shares and screw the old wamu employees.

I just wonder why JPM decided to do this NOW 1 1/2 years later. They must be expecting our PPS to go up dramatically soon. Also with Dimon and some of the JPM BOD selling off a ton of JPM stock it leads me to believe that they also expect their own stock to go down dramatically. Putting 2 and 2 together leads me to believe (or at least speculate) that something big must be in the works soon.

"Esta teoría podría tener todo el sentido del mundo".
JPM confisca acciones WAMU de sus empleados (45,000) y encima los directivos estan vendiendo las suyas de JPM... tic tac

Re: Algo se está cocinando en JPM

Ya me gustaría a mí que fuera verdad... pero si lo fuera... es posible que los propios accionistas de JPM demandaran a los directivos de JPM por tradear con información privilegiada (vender las acciones antes de que éstas bajen), ¿no?

Buff... si fuera cierto...

La carta en cuestión la he visto en otros foros, si JPM da este paso se supone que lo hace en virtud al contrato del plan de ahorro Wamu en cuestión para ser traspasado al plan de JPM, ya que las acciones todavia son vendibles y que permite realizarlo, si lo hace ahora porque aprovecha los actuales precios de las acciones, el tiempo nos lo dirá.

Lo que no me consta es información relativa a la venta de acciones de JPM por parte sus de directivos que pueda detectar que venden esperando una correción de sus acciones por el posible acuerdo con WMI.

Si tienes información sobre esas ventas puedes postearla. La venta de insiders y directivos es pública o es solo información de un forero?

La carta del empleado:

Long story short...worked for wamu for 5 years, was taken over by Chase, am constantly reminded by management that I am lucky that Chase was nice enough to keep us WaMu employees around, blah blah.

During the final few months of WaMu I liquidated my 401K value and converted it to WM stock. Own a total of 3200 shares at an average of $4.70/share. Then I receive this email from Chase:

This notice contains important information about your WaMu Savings Plan account. Your immediate attention is requested.

As you are aware, JPMorgan Chase and Washington Mutual, Inc. reached an agreement last year that resulted in JPMorgan Chase becoming the sponsor of the WaMu Savings Plan (“WaMu Plan”). As a result, JPMorgan Chase has determined that the WaMu Plan will be merged into the JPMorgan Chase 401(k) Savings Plan (“JPMorgan Chase Plan”), and your account balance in the WaMu Plan will be transferred to your account in the JPMorgan Chase Plan. We now anticipate that this transfer will occur effective April 1, 2010; you will receive additional information about this transfer shortly.

Our records indicate that you have a share balance in the WaMu Plan’s WaMu Stock Fund. The JPMorgan Chase Plan does not offer WaMu stock as an investment choice. As a result, the WaMu Stock Fund will be liquidated and the cash will be transferred to the JPMorgan Chase Plan coincident with the plan merger. Accordingly, you should consider taking action to liquidate any shares you hold in the WaMu Stock Fund by initiating a transfer to another fund within the WaMu Plan before 4 p.m. Eastern Time on March 22, 2010. Beginning March 23, 2010, any shares remaining in the WaMu Stock Fund will be sold on your behalf. The cash proceeds from such sales will be transferred to your JPMorgan Chase Plan account and invested in the Short-Term Fixed Income Fund coincident with the merger of the plans

***MY QUESTION*** Can they do this without my permission? I spoke to a Fidelity rep who told me verbatim "this stock is worthless and you are wasting your time "hoping" the value will come back" Im not worried about wasting time as worst case scenario is that he is right, best case scenario is a settlement of ANY kind is reached and I recover some of my equity. CAN CHASE LIQUIDATE MY POSITION AGAINST MY WILL??? Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks guys and gals!

En cualquier caso eso nos beneficia. Hay 45.000 ex-empleados de Wamu con acciones, las cuales se las van a quitar (sí sí, en principio JPM 'se las va a vender' pero vete a saber si no se las van a quedar...

Esos 45.000 empleados, muchos de ellos supongo que querrán volver a 'entrar' en Wamu (aunque sólo sea 'por si acaso') de manera que supongo que 45.000 nuevos accionistas tienen que levantar un poco el precio de la acción de Wamu.

no sé, esta semana (quitando el lunes que es festivo en los EEUU) supongo que las acciones subiran un poco...

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados