Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,224 / 3,346

Re: Para los que esperan que paguen debidamente las acciones

no se si sera cierto o una metafora de la esperanza pero me gusta,aunque muchas veces la vida no tiene que porque ser justa sino que se lo pregunten a los 3mm de personas que no tienen ni para comer

Re: News - WaMu Plazo de liquidación extendido

Ya tenemos la primera pieza del puzzle, para la aprobación del POR por parte de la juez, tiempo al tiempo.

Saludos

que tal figura,que expectativas manejas para la economia española e ibex en 2011,crees que tienen la quiebra descontada,no se quizas despues de lo palamado en wamu lo veo todo sobreponderado.

Foristas opinan que la FDIC NO firmo la solicitud de extensión

Just for clarity ~~ the wording in the filing is almost identical to the wording in Termination of Agreement (7.3 (c)) language. This extension most likely consisted of a few phone calls between JPM, WGM, A&M, and Tepper with instructions to Richards, Layton law firm to file.

Section 7.3.
Termination of Agreement.
This Agreement may be terminated by any Party, at their sole option and discretion, in the event that

(a) either the FDIC Board or the Board of Directors of WMI (or the Operations Committee thereof, if applicable) shall have failed to approve this Agreement by October 19, 2010, {{approved by FDIC then}}

(b) any other Party hereto materially breaches any of the covenants set forth in Article V hereof or any of its other undertakings in this Agreement,

or

(c) the Confirmation Order is not entered by the Bankruptcy Court and the effective date of the Plan does not occur on or prior to December 31, 2010; provided, however, that, upon the <> the date set forth in subsection (c) above shall be extended up to and including January 31, 2011. {{no mention of FDIC here}}

Opinión de un forista sobre la órden de extensión

Didn't want to say anything before the debtors had replied but...the judge's order asking for the extension had a tell...the 12/29/10 date that the parties had to respond by which implies that the court would take some action based on the replies received or not received. If the court were going to confirm the plan, the date would have been unnecessary as the court would not have been able to confirm the plan anyway between 12/29 and 12/31 with an effective date prior to 12/31 if, for some reason, the extension were not given. However, if the court intends to not confirm the plan, the date is required to allow the court to issue an abbreviated and rushed opinion before the 12/31 GSA expiration if the extension were not given on 12/29.

Re: Opinión de un forista sobre la órden de extensión

A mi me gustaría saber que paso con la demanda que da pie a todo esto y que tengo entendido que nadie sobre todo en USA puede desdecirse de una demanda y ahora resulta que hasta le tenemos que dar una carretada de lana a la FDIC digo no me ha quedado claro!

Si alguien me explica GRACIAS.!

Saludos de Chikis! ^_^

Ten shin, me gustaría saber en base a qué inviertes en bolsa.

Espero que tengas claro que cuando hablamos de hacer DD no nos referimos a tirar DaDos ...

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados