Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,142 / 3,346

Re: 2 días adicionales

Smith is just trying to avoid perjury (i.e., injury to himself) while protecting his handlers to the extent possible.

Smith acknowledges 'finally' that releases granted to WMI officers does not include pre-petition conduct

Awesome!

WGM: Objection Can counsel use the current version of the plan?

EC: We would if we had one, we asked for one to be provided but

JMW: Overruled

ME: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dónde lo estais siguiendo?

Saludos de Chikis! ^_^

ahora si que se percibe que tumbaran el POR.MEJOR QUE ASI SEA SINO VOLVEREMOS A LAS CATACUMBAS

!!!!!!!!!!Walrath siempre va a contra-corriente. retira momentaneamente el informe para luego aprobar el Por. El destrozo de las acciones sera imparable como lo fue en noviembre. sin capacidad de reaccion para los accionistas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this "Fair and equitable"?

Yes.

What does it say?

Can you repeat your question?

What does it say?

I am sorry I did not hear you.

What does it say?

Objection
Overruled

Can you repeat the question?

What does it say?
I would say it says what it says.

Finally confirms, "Underwriters covered by releases".......
The releases are the core of the deal. If the releases go down, the deal goes down!

The number of WMI exec. that know little to nothing of the plan is a clear indication that JPM and Weil, put some stupid guys on WMI, so that they would say "yes sir"to all of their will.

menudos argumentos simpson cuando animabas a entrar diciendo " que ojala tuvieras mas dinero para entrar porque lo veias tan claro" no vendias las acciones como si fuera una primitiva.

no hay que fiarse de Walrath es una largaterana

Chad Smith has been a simply abysmal witness.

"Under these circumstances, it seems unlikely that a reasonable evaluation of the merits of litigation of this nature and extent could have been made without taking into account the advice of ... litigation counsel."

K said nothing was based on advice from council, Smith mentions they spoke with council quite often.......

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  3. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  3. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados