Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,979 / 3,346

Re: No ha bajado mas por foreros como nostros nadie de nosotros ha vendido

Si, es verdad, me he pasado un poco con las estimaciones (he sido demasiado "optimista":)). Creo que yo esperaría a que tocara mañana los 0,03, para entrar e intentar salir cerca de 0,1.

Para mi hoy no está para comprar. Prefiero dejar que se escapen, a arriesgarme a entrar ahora.

Entrar ahora es un suicidio. Puede salir bien, pero igual que te puede tocar un boleto ganador de lotería

Había que haber comprado a primera hora, con la gente en modo pánico.

Las preferentes a 6$, y luego han subido a 16 para morirse en los 12.5

Del resto ni me he fijado...

A ver si aparece Susman o nos vamos a morir en silencio...

Bueno, la comunes están casi igual que en la apertura.

Comentario de alguien que se ha trabajado los números

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=56198351

I have a question here that some of you who understand the NOLS tax situation might be able to help me figure out. I'm showing the difference in how Hochberg has allocated the NOLS and how the IRS Settlement Agreement handled the amounts on a per-year basis. Can anyone see where Hochberg got his numbers?

In the Examiner's report, he states that there were TWO seperate NOLS tax returns, one for a 2-year carryback and the other (the 5 year carryback) so the NOLS refund amount in the IRS Settlement Agreement should be broken out between those.

According to the Examiner's report, (PDF pg 127) the breakdown of the $4.77B received a couple of weeks ago included the Net Refund due to Normal 2008 Loss Carryback (2 yrs??) for $1,812,929,845. Then the next item it states is "Incremental" Net Refund Due to Extended NOL Carryback (5 yrs) in the amount of $2,773,734,144.

http://www.ghostofwamu.com/documents/08-12229/08-12229-5735-1.pdf

However, in the IRS Settlement Agreement (PDF pg 40), the IRS lists the amounts being refunded per year. For 2007/2008 (2 yrs??), it totals less than $200MM from the total $4.6B. The other years (2003 - 2006) total $4.3B+.

SO ... how did Hochberg come up with his numbers? The reference on that page shows a WGM file. That is a significant difference of $1.587B. That 5 year NOLS refund is the one that WMI gets 70% ... or that would put another $1.11B in the WMI assets.

http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100813000000000004.pdf

My main point is Susman/Solomon need to file THEIR assets & valuation because neither Rosen nor Hochberg's numbers jive!! They need to get the actual tax returns for those TWO filings so they can see what was filed and what was approved from the audit.

=================

BTW ~~ while reading through the Examiner report, the value he stated to be paid to the Sr. Notes is overstated by $400MM. It should be $4.4B instead of $4.8B (that comes from the latest interest report filed by the Debtors a couple of weeks back).

Also ~~ The $800MM "other claims" in Hochberg's list of creditors & claims to pay before equity must include the $335MM to the WMB bondholders. That should not even be an issue ... they should NOT get paid with WMI money.

The reason I point these out is with these adjustments (& tweaking Hochberg's numbers) it should add another $1.8B to Equity (Preferreds). That's with paying off the PIERS, too.

If the TPS is successful to get their $3.9B, Susman just needs to find another $1.6B+ (hidden assets, subs, etc., the cap contributions) to reach the commons!!

si es hacer el puta tradeando porque tanto el comprador como el vendedor saben el resultado final,la cancelacion de las acciones,lo veo terreno para profesionales o ludopatas

si no dice nada susman mañana las podras comprar a 6$ o menos...........este cabron parece que no va a aparecer como no lo linchan los yankis tenedores de titulos wamu?????

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados