Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,230 / 3,346

My Two-Stage War Room Strategy

Remember what Mr.Bienenstock said about the Enron case (to paraphrase): There are lots of value for the recovery. But they are under a cloud of wrongdoing. This observation can be readily applied to the wmi case here.

Stage One: Uncover the true value of wmi estate and wrongdings by wmi BOD and its legal consel Weil & Co. (We have Solomon standing by, motion for the Examiner to be filed soon, also procedure 2019 in order for bondholder disclosure); elect a new board of directors and change the direction of the case soon after; pay off creditors/bondholders and return the estate to its rightful owner - wmi shareholders.

Statge Two. Uncover the value from the "fraudulent transfer", and wrongdoings by jpm and fdic through an uninterupted 2004 discovery process; be prepared to go all the way to jury trial.

In between, the current wmi bod/weil, jpm and fdic may or may not come to the realization that the threat from the EC, a new BOD, and Susman team is credible, real, and serious. If they do, they'd better cooperate with the EC to work out an acceptable recovery plan. And it must be on our terms.

I don't know how many people on this board had watched a video interviewing Mr. Stephen Susman for his role in representing Alaska tribal villagers in a legal case against ExxonMobile, Chevron, BP, ConocoPhilips and other oil giants. In the interview, Mr.Susman recalled years ago in tobacco cases, he was approached by the States of MA and TX to represent the plaintiffs. But he declined because he thought at that time the plaintiffs' "Conspiracy Theory" was ridiculous that the tobacco companies could sponsor foully researches or bribe doctors to deny relations between cancer and smoking. Instead, he accepted Philip Morris' invitation to represent the tobacco giant. Later, as the case progressed, the plaintiffs' lawyers successfully proved their "conspiracy theory" was correct through discovery of the tobacco companies' internal documents, communications including emails. The rest is history. Mr.Susman readily acknowledged his mistake in the tobacco case and became more open-minded such is the case in representing remote villagers against Big Oils for environmental damages. (see the video link provided by hizwizbiz, thanks. http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Busine... )

Some non-sayers thought we shareholders are a bounch of "conspirarists". I think Mr.Susman is very used to this kind of attacking tactics and doubts as doemonstrated in both Tobacco and Oil cases. He is open minded and know how to get to the truth. It was highly likely that Mr. Bienenstock of D&L had already briefed Mr.Susman about the merit of our case when Mr.B tried to help the EC to recruit Susman Godfrey. It's also very likely Mr.Susman and his team had already read some of the 2004 discovery materials before taking this case. They might know Reich's emails and other internal docs. from Senator PSI files too. As some people on this board said, Mr.Susman is an eagal and a pitbull. I think he has got the eagal's sharp eyes and the pitbull's sharp nose. Better yet, he has got no fear, and is agressive as the eagal and the pitbull. Most importantly, he is willing to represent the almost forgotten underdogs such as small Alaskan villigers and us commoners for the justice. Mr. Bienenstock, or whoever helped the EC procure Stephen Susman and his team, did us a huge favor.

We have the ammunition. But for a long time since the formation of the EC, we have no weapon and a leader. While Mr. Bienenstock Team could be an excellent leader for the shareholders, their representation was sabotaged by our adversaries. Fortunately, here comes a new leader. MR.Susman is not only "a litigation assault weapon" as described in the respected ABA journal (see http://www.susmangodfrey.com/newsflash/n... ), I also firmly believe that we have found a superb legal mind, briliant strategist, and field general in him and his firm

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Lo de las h, son dificiles de acumular para los mortales, yo he puesto la caña en 1000 H's a 20 a ver si me dejan pero creo que va a estar complicado, aquí los mms van arrapiñando h's para luego vendersales a sus clientes. Estas son muy dificiles de acumular porque ya están itm. Los 200 de hoy habrá sido intercambio entre minoristas, o algún minorista que ha vendido y el mms las ha comprado.

Saludos

Lo que sorprende es la volatilidad de las Ps, vamos ni las comunes se mueven tanto.

Yo he intentado cazar las Ps que vendí a 40$ por 35$ pero no ha habido suerte. Veamos lo que pasa mañana...

Ptolomeo ya te has convertido en un especulador a corto.

Ojo al parche presiento que esta vez cuando haya una subida va a ser visto y no visto.

WEIL NO QUIERE AYUDAR A SOLOMON

Esto es motivo más que suficiente para que se nombre un TRUSTEE en este caso.

"As I was watching Stephen Susman, our new lawyer approach counsel table, my first thought was what is this old man with a hearing aid doing representing us. He is our 4th attorney, there was another firm since Dewey and now Susman. Before the judge took the bench, I approached him and told him that we, the sharehaolders, are concerned with the 'musical lawyers' and that we really want someone to get in there and kick butt. He smiled and said not to worry. A few minutes later I saw him confront Rosen and they got into a heated argument over the relevance of something. I couldn't hear what they were talking about as there was too much talking in the court. I deem this a good sign, he was taking on Rosen. Susman did a good job during the hearing, simple, straight forward and right on point, just the way I like it. Rosen's arguments were spurious, lacking in merit and his cross-examination of Willingham was unimpressive and ineffective. I give a thumbs up to Susman.
Joseph McMahon, the UST attorney told me that there has been another resignation from the EC and they are down to 5 members. There have been no discussions as to replacing either of the vacancies. I interpret this to mean that the EC members are getting along together and don't need any new members. There were three members of thei EC present. Willingham testified that he owns 1,000,000 shares of Qs and no Ps. He also testified that he and another shareholder used their own money to hire a lawyer to get a shareholder meeting to vote for a new BOD. I am satisfied that the commons are adequately represented on the EC and that the EC is fighting hard for all of us.
I also talked to Ethan Buyon, Managng Director from Soloman, who was also in court. He stated that they have been unable to do any work on the evaluation of the Estate because no information has been turned over to them. After court I asked Susman if he would calendar a motion to have the needed information given to Soloman. He said he eventually would but that right now he needed to deal with the Plan of Reorganization and needed to get discovery. He was confident that there is no way the POR will be approved.
REQUEST---WILL ANYONE ON THE BOARD WITH DOCUMENTATION OF ESTATE ASSETS PROVIDE THAT INFO TO ETHAN BUYON?--E-MAIL: [email protected], phone 914-715-2392----He gave me his contact information and this is my request to help him out."

Pues suerte mañana sigues con selfbank o ya te pasaste a ib??

Muchas gracias por vuestras valoraciones y consejos sobre mi situacion,por ahora he decidido no vender nada ante la expectiva de que al menos grandes bajadas en el corto plazo no son muy probable.si no se apceta el por,el trustee set up,salomon etc

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados