Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,224 / 3,346

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Jeje, Maximunae, creo que me debes una WAMUQ... y yo le debo 1€ a Manzana...

Creo que deberíamos de analizar la relación bolsa-ludopatía...

La semana todavía no ha terminado ;)

Ptolomeno no me des el euros. damelo en titulos de WAMUQ, con que me des 7 titulos basta. Retribucion en acciones,je,je,.
saludos

Re: Frankfurt

POSIBLE NOMBRAMIENTO DE TRUSTEE para WAMU

EC We Can Trust and Appointment of an Examiner 22-Apr-10 01:25 am Today was a great day for me to confirm that we still have many negotiation chips left on the table and, more importantly, to confirm that we have players on our side we can trust. What I was most excited about was to learn that EC is seeking the appointment of an independent examiner:

“Susman said the proposed settlement with JPMorgan and the FDIC remains of great concern to equity holders, who plan to seek the appointment of an independent examiner in the bankruptcy case.” -

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/WaMu-shareholders-can-pursue-apf-2025952229.html?x=0&.v=3

According her statement, EC is skipping a request to appoint a trustee and requesting an examiner. Either a trustee or an examiner will probably be significantly beneficial to equity for I believe there are enough assets and litigation values to be distributed to common holders that are not disclosed by the current MOR. Anyway, here is the passage I posted in the past about trustee and examiner:
“If Trustee is appointed, the trustee takes possession of property, takes over management of business, and may propose reorganization plan.
According to 1104 (a), Trustee is appointed when fraud, dishonesty, gross mismanagement of current management is present. I think we have good grounds for requesting appointment of Trustee.
Trustee is appointed when anything indicating appointment is in the best interest of debtors, creditors, and shareholders.
EC can further request an appointment of Examiner according to 1104 (a) if Trustee is not doing its job.”

Based on my DD, an appointment of a trustee is rare and an appointment of an examiner is even less. To appoint a trustee, EC must have a clear case of fraud, dishonesty, and/or gross mismanagement of current management is present. To appoint a trustee, EC must have even a stronger case, and to plan to seek the appointment, it must believe it already has or will have enough evidence.

So what evidence will EC present to get an appointment of an examiner? My guesses are (please feel free of add or subtract):
1. Solomon valuation of the WMI assets
2. Conflict of interest of the current WMI BOD
3. Conflict of interest of the WMI lawyers
4. Lack of interest to pursue $4B summary judgement
5. Lack of interest to pursue JPM discovery
6. Lack of interest to pursue asset list 3.1a

Based on the recent development:

1. I can trust the EC chair at this time because of the fact EC is changing (or forced to change) the law firm Rosen does not like and trying to boot off.

2. I believe that the EC chair will pursue the full litigations to maximize the settlement amount because he only owns post seizure commons and no preffereds.

3. I can trust Susman at this time because Rosen is trying to boot him off as he made it clear that he would look for a conflict of interest to boot Susman. Susman also made it clear today that EC is looking for an appointment of an examiner, a potential nightmare for EDIC and JPMC.

4. I regained my trust to the judge today because her ruling today was fair ( I did not like it when she said that the parties made an effort to come up with a global understanding on 3/12 with a tone of a relief)

I will close my rambling by quoting the statement by the EC chair:
“Please be apprised that the Committee is unable to discuss strategy or its intended course of action, but please be assured that the Committee takes its duty to shareholders very seriously and will take all reasonable and appropriate actions to represent the interests of shareholders.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Official-Committee-of-Equity-prnews-2026466711.html?x=0

--This is my speculation and my opinion only. This is not an investment advice.--

Re: La frase de Rosen en los medios

Brokers destacados