Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,180 / 3,346

Re: ¿Cuando fallará Walrath sobre el POR?

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=te&bn=86316&tid=638655&mid=638655&tof=2&frt=2#638655

Si nos sale bien todo y de corazón opino que va ser que SI. Habrá que felicitar a todos los que aun con viento y marea defendieron sus ideales y no sucumbieron a la maquinaria pesada de la corrupción. Me alegro que el mercado se vaya recuperando.

Mucha suerte a todos los que aun conservais la esperanza y creeis que no lo hemos hecho tan mal para ser unos zombies.

Re: La Juez ha elegido la versión del EC como la más apropiada para denegar el Examiner Report

estas subidas me dan mucho miedo..... quizas sean los ultimos momentos
ya nos paso antes de grandes subidas antes de las malas noticias.
sigo creyendo que hoy una vez cerrado el mercado habra novedades del POR

Re: La Juez ha elegido la versión del EC como la más apropiada para denegar el Examiner Report

Bueno si estuviese cayendo diriamos que el POR esta a punto de aprobarse. Ya sabemos que esto a veces va a favor y otras en contra.

Re: La cosa se va viendo más clara

Como quisieras que sea asi como afeminadamente lo escribes,pero pienso que los bonos
son un engaño , la gente que conto con informacion privilegiada que compro los bonos a infimos precios va a perder

Estos de ghost, son ya la repera como no suben las acciones no respetan a nadie que pueda decir algo en contra

Ghost: I was criticizing because the addition of the ums is not necessary. You're the second person to do that in the past couple of weeks. This might not be what you intended, but I take it as an attempt to soft bash THJMW. If you don't want me to take it that way, then I would suggest you leave out the um's and uh's when you decide to do a "transcript". If you have spent any time over the past couple of months reading any of the official court transcripts, you'll find that professional court reports don't bother with uh and um as they do not add anything of value to the quote.

Ghost: I'm glad we have so many professional transcribers on the board. And I'm extremely happy that you all agree that all those uh's and um's are necessary to show the "nuance of what she said". I'm saying its absolutely unnecessary. If you're going to post a transcription on this board, leave out the "nuances" or you'll be banned from the board. I thought I was clear the first time I mentioned it as it appears to be soft bashing to me. If you don't agree with this decision, you're welcome to start your own board where you can include all the uh's and um's you want.

Bopfan: I disagree because that's the way the court speaks. The ear and mind receive those sounds and interpret them just as if they were words.

Ghost: I truly wish we'd put an end to this discussion. I don't want uh's and um's in pseudo transcriptions. If people want to do psychological evaluations of why there is an um here and not there, take it elsewhere. If people want to make reference to the pauses and such, tell them to listen to the audio as that is much more telling than adding um's. I'd even consider adding [pause] in if there is a long pause. But uh's and um's do nothing for me.

Bopfan: I don't understand how anyone can get angry about something like this? I have heard from many people that you are grumpy but this is the first time I'm seeing it for myself. I don't mind moving on -- permanently.

Ghost: I'm sorry you feel that way, but we do have rules. Not everyone will agree with them. One of my pet peaves is bashing on THJMW whether its real bashing as we see on yahoo or soft bashing. I've given my explanation as to why I see this is soft bashing. The grumpiness comes from having to repeat the explanation as I don't do this for a living.

Bopfan: I don't like bashing her either, as anyone who has read my Yahoo posts can tell. For the record, in future if I ever quote her verbatim here or anywhere else it's not to bash her. If I want to bash anyone, I'm explicit. FYI, I don't do well with unreasonable strictures, and this one is unreasonable.

Jayne: Bopfan, While I can see where Ghost is coming from (perception of soft bashing) I totally disagree with him on this one. I am in full agreement with you with regard to your appearent repulsion of unreasonable strictures and I totaly agree that this is not only unreasonable but the issue boarders on childishness.

Re: Estos de ghost, son ya la repera como no suben las acciones no respetan a nadie que pueda decir algo en contra

Y aquí vemos de nuevo la censura de ghost, matando al mensajero.

I'm pleased to announce that we have identified and banned "ghostileaks" from the Ghost board.

Pd. De verguenza ajena el haber pertenecido a ese foro y haber donado a esta gentuza.

Re: La cosa se va viendo más clara

Por cierto ptolomeo a este también lo reportamos no?, aquí tienes otro ataque gratuito esta vez hacia mi persona, como tantos otros que puedo encontrar hacia otros foreros. Al no ver aparecer a este personaje, creia que también lo habian baneado, pero creo que buscamos justicia pero no predicamos con el ejemplo.

???

Saludos

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados