Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,937 / 3,346

Re: El lunes no habrá Hearing solo se presentará el informe del examiner

No Manzanas, los que estamos dentro pensamos que el examiner no va a encontrar nada, es que nos gusta tirar el dinero.

Rosen no estuvo en el último hearing, esta haciendo una viaje por Tanzania para despejarse de la presión de los debtors.

Rosen está desaparecido el ultimo hearing no estuvo presente y la objeción ha sido puesta por Lan Chang (el primo de la Channing :)

¿Te refieres a Lan Chang el primo segundo de Ten Shin?

Ten ya no se fia y controla el proceso muy de cerca desde que hay rumores de corrupción.

jajajajajaja es cierto Ten Shin ha debido pasarse a lado oscuro
pq ultimamente aparece poco y siempre con pronostico variado

Let me first go back a couple of weeks to the DS hearing on Monday, Oct. 18th. Most of the discussions following the hearing were focused around Rosen’s motives, the Judge’s ruling, and Justin’s performance. However, the thing that I found most interesting is the UST’s steadfast and unwavering objection to the debtor’s DS, no matter what version it is. You see, among the numerous objections, both EC’s and UST’s stand out as the most significant. The EC is the legal representation of equity interests, so it’s objection to the debtors’ plan is a given. The UST is the overseer of the case and may or may not be in support of the interests of any involved parties. In the early days of the case, the UST had rejected at least twice the shareholders’ requests for the formation of EC. Only when the “exigent circumstances” emerged (in later 2009), in responding to the “exigent” situation/events, did the UST change her attitude and push urgently and strongly for the representation of equity interests. The UST has been supporting the EC on almost every important issue ever since. What interests me, which I consider significant, is after two months into examiner’s intensive investigation, the UST is still with us and continuing opposing the debtors’ plan, which is telling. Given the fact that the Examiner was selected by the UST, the UST must have absolute confidence in the Examiner’s ability, integrity, and professionalism. Also, based on the available Examiner’s billing statement, we know the Examiner has maintained regular working contacts with the UST’s office. It’s my speculation that if there is anyone outside the Examiner’s team who has better knowledge about the examiner’s internal working, it should be the UST. Up till now, I feel reassuring and at easy by knowing the UST’s position and consistency. To borrow a widely used phrase “follow the money,” I say, “follow the UST”.

On another note, a little off track though, look at Friday’s “that some parties” intentional downplaying of the impact of the Examiner’s report on the morning of the last trading day before the release of the report (Reuter’s article, Fri. 10/29; my post “Also About the Reuter’s Article”: http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks... it further increased my confidence in the outcome of the Examiner’s report, soon to be release in public on Monday.

(Disclaimer: I have been thinking about the UST’s objection since 10/18 hearing. It’s speculative on my part. To avoid interference with anyone’s trades, I decided not to post this message until the passing of last trading day prior to the release of the examiner’s report on Nov. 1. Take it with a grain of salt.)

Stay calm. Peace.

je,je,tampoco Susman ha acudido a casi ningun hearing

¿has visto el video de Susman? lo dice bien claro. No le gusta ir, los juicios se ganan en el papel.

El examinador dara puntos importantes a favor, la fidic esta jaqueada y jpm en el contubernio, los impuestos para wamu,parte de los bonos seran comprados por el gobierno al 25 % de su valor , la fed dara 1 billon de dolares para esto ultimo y reflotar la industria de la construccion asi quedara dinero para las preferentes al 20% de su valor, jpm cambiara acciones comunes wamu por la de ellos en una proporcion de 1:100 o sea el valor de la accion comun sera de 0.45 dolares,
publiquese , registrese ejecutese

Te puede interesar...
  1. Inflación Persistente y Tasas de Interés: Navegando las Aguas Turbulentas del 2024
  2. ¿Qué es el EPS en la bolsa de valores?
  1. Inflación Persistente y Tasas de Interés: Navegando las Aguas Turbulentas del 2024
  2. ¿Qué es el EPS en la bolsa de valores?
Brokers destacados