Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,251 / 3,346

Re: Nasdaq - news

Cual es la plusvalia record que se ha dado en el otc en un valor??lo digo para tener un punto de referencia jejej.tae en un mes o en un año cual serian los mayores pelotazos???

Re: Terremoto de moción

Tendría huevos que el cachondeo de los 56 dólares saliera.

Si pasa, Ten, te pido en matrimonio.

Cambio de gustos sexuales y me meto en el armario.

Saludos, todos, todas.

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Creo que hoy acabaremos en verde,se empieza a ver movimiento "real",cada vez hay menos humo deberia calentar la accion un poco

Re: Terremoto de moción

Sí, llamar flipao a alguien que lleva +1000% de rentabilidad... ya me gustaría que me llamaran a mí también flipao...

Re: Nasdaq - news

Pequeño padawan, te recomiendo cautela y no vender la piel del oso antes de cazarlo; ya ha pasado antes en este mismo hilo sin ir más lejos.

Clausula #9

9. The Examiner shall cooperate fully with any governmental bodies or agencies (such cooperation shall not be deemed a public disclosure) including, but not limited to, any federal, state or local government agency that may be investigating the Debtors, their management or the pre-bankruptcy financial condition and performance of WMB, and the
United States Congress or any committee or subcommittee thereof, and the Examiner shall use best efforts to coordinate with such agencies and bodies in order to avoid unnecessary interference with, or duplication of, any investigations conducted by such bodies or agencies, and to make use of information relevant to the Investigation that they may have developed and obtained through their own efforts.

I like #9 because it makes those wus start to think about their postions and homes and children and fine houses and fancy cars..that can disapear in a flash !

Also makes me think we're putting the BOD between a rock and a hard place.

You might like the deal JPM/FDIC are giving you... with your immunity but we're not offering you the same deal. You F'd us and you'll make this work for us, or we'll ensure justice finds its way to your home address.

Handcuffs anyone?

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados