Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,537 / 3,346

Re:

Tu puede pero Simpson ya había entrado en la burla directa solo por sus comentarios negativos sobre el resultado del proceso. No nos engañemos aqui hay 2 bandos y el mayoritario son los que estan comprados y se ponen nerviosos en cuanto corrigen las acciones, atacando sin mas a cualquiera que da una opinion contraria sobre final feliz.

Re: Ayuda

Espero que haya más inversoras como yo esto parece a tope de MACHOS!!!
Llevo un tiempo leyendo pero ahora estoy decidida a postear.
compre ayer preferentes pensando que esto puede tener un final feliz como dice arriba. Besugo ¿que me recomiendas que haga? ¿ponerme corta? ¿aguantar? estoy empezando a ponerme nerviosa y acabo de iniciar mi compra.
Muy mona tu foto por cierto...esa calva me vuelve loca

Re:

sigo echando de menos en Rankia un botón de IGNORAR.

Al menos estarás de acuerdo conmigo en eso...

BOTON DE IGNORAR YA !!!!

Señores de Rankia queremos el boton de IGNORAR por favor !!!

Re:

Ese es el problema. Que tú te crees que aquí hay dos bandos. Y lo que es peor, crees que ello te da derecho a insultar, a faltar y a reclamar supuestas pérdidas a los que no están en tu supuesto bando. Consideras un hecho de "alta traición" cambiarse de bando y no soportas los argumentos coherentes. Trata de entender que aquí estamos para ver opiniones distintas. Si todos estuviesemos de acuerdo pues... podríamos irnos a vivir juntos.
Ahora trata de ser original en el insulto que me dediques, en el argumento no lo espero.

Susman dale caña a Rosen y pongamos esto a descansar

Finally, after almost thirty three months we have actually entered into serious negotiations to end this travesty. Getting to this point was the hard part. Wow, what a trip and before many people start cursing Rosie, I am actually at a point I might want to thank this little criminal for actually giving me an opportunity that one would only get by playing and actually hitting a multi state lottery by one self. With all of Rosie’s illegal, back stabbing, unethical and perverse actions, many here will have their lives’ changed to the point most would have only dreamed of.

I say all of this because IMHO, when one has the evidence of crimes and assuming we are not sold out again (no way IMHO), this should be easy for Susman and before you start laughing, let me explain. Equity has had PJS working with us now for thirteen to fourteen months and I have always said to find out what WMI would be very easy, if one was allowed to do so. All PJS had to do was look at WMI’s last five years of annual reports, tax returns and other filings to see what they actually owned along with their latest transactions. Once they have this all summarized they can then take all known monies coming into WMI (or should have) such as taxes, subs monies and any other form of monies which we would have already known about by the previous information.

Next all one has to do is give the criminals what they were legally allowed to steal which would ONLY be the 2300 bank branches and totally separate them from ALL of the rest and the rest should be what WMI owns. This would include whatever Rosie has illegally sold or given away. I will not get into all of that as it has been beat to death or ask Altini. So since we have finally reached a point that will put people in jail, we can finally get into serious negotiations which when worked on in earnest will not take very long. Just watch and see if they are willing to get deposed. It could be that JPM sends the Hedgies down the river, but then again that would be stupid as they have evidence on all players including Rosie, so the important thing for them to do is fork over what they have actually stolen illegally. With over one hundred subs, cash, property, branding/naming right, IT and much more, there indeed has to be billions here. Once again the only way this could be a SMALL settlement is if we are sold out and again I do NOT believe that to be the case.

When you look at this way in the simplest way possible, here is what the criminals could legally steal and here is what is suppose to be WMI’s. You can look at anything you want, but you cannot hide all of that property and/or valuation that was WMI’s on 9/24/2008. The only reason this has been difficult is because we have an enabling Judge who is helping Rosie and the criminals hide billions and billions of total net worth of a 108 year old institution that provided over 45000 jobs and was one of the LARGEST banks in the entire world. So I say again, now that we have evidence that could blow this wide open and send many, many people to prison, why in the hell would anybody settle the common equity in single digits or less? This in of itself is preposterous for me to even imagine unless we have been sold out. Folks this is easy now that we have finally gotten to a point people are worried. I expect when Rosie shows POR 7, it will have actually been written by Equity, thus no need for Equity to submit since Rosie will be submitting what Susman/PJS/Willingham have instructed him too. It could be that JPM enters many of their shares to buy releases and we could continue to sue FDIC after exiting chapter 11.

Belleza aqui me tienen por un basher argumento inventado por Simpson por mis acometidas a su bombeo de informacion indicriminada que ha causado enormes perdidas a muchos usuarios confiados.
En este momento, digo ahora porque esto puede cambiar de la noche al dia segun mi opinion hay que estar,:

LARGO EN PREFERENTES.
CORTO EN COMUNES CON RIESGO O VENDIDAS FUERA DEL VALOR.

La calva esta a tu disposicion, enviame una foto por el privado para comprobar la veracidad de tu nick.

querido besugo, no compre dimeq, era solo para mostrarte un paralelismo entre lo que dices siempre de tenshin y que habia que pagarle y lo que pasa en la realidad cuando se opina... lo mismo... ESTO ES LA BOLSA HERMANO. ALGUNOS GANAN, OTROS PIERDEN. Y EL QUE COMPRA POR LEER EN UN FORO ES UN BOLUDO.
perdon, pero dos preguntas:
1) de que trabajas, no me contestaste todavia. es una curiosidad ya que estas todo el dia aca.
2) largo en preferentes dices.... no pagarian solo entre 0 y 1%?
besugo, la famosa gata flora....jajajajajaja

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados