Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,088 / 3,346

Pensamiento contrario (WAMU no muere esta semana)

It could all come down to valuation, and this is why I'm still here. Its amazing that WMI can go about and spew 'financial panic 2008 mark to market' numbers in a bankruptcy court and have them be considered accurate.

I do believe the best from Susman has yet to come. The EC wanted documents, and they never got them. Now that the examiner has released the documents he used, the EC can get started on hammering out a litigation strategy.

I look back on this case and I honestly can't remember any wins 'for' equity other than the EC appointment and the examiner appointment. These haven't been matters that have actually added to equity's value. Even with WGM having the run of the court, JPMC getting gifted increasingly more assets and the FDIC hiding behind their government regulator status, equity is only 500M out of the money. The very best and most connected of the US financial sector have tried their best to screw equity, and the best they can do is put us 500M out of the money? That must be one big pile of cash they're putting under the bed.

All equity needs is one win (TPS, Tricadia, valuation hearing) to put preferreds in the money, and then the floodgates are open from there.

Re: Pensamiento contrario (WAMU no muere esta semana)

TRICADIA

http://wmish.com/tricadia/obj/6117.pdf

I think this effectively blocks for now the WMB abandonment.
I would expect a hearing on this now.

Lista participantes Conference Call Hearing (1 Diciembre)

http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229101129000000000003.pdf

PACER

11/29/2010 6118 Order Shortening the Notice and Objection Periods with Respect to (I) "Debtors' Motion for an Order Authorizing the Debtors to File Under Seal Exhibits 1, 2 and 3 to the Declaration of Charles Edward Smith in Support of Entry of an Order Confirming the Sixth Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors Pursuant to Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code" and (II) "Debtors' Motion for an Order Authorizing the Debtors to File Under Seal Exhibits A & B to the Declaration of Jonathan Goulding in Support of Entry of an Order Confirming the Sixth Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors Pursuant to Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code" (related document(s) 6110 ). Order Signed on 11/29/2010. (MDE) (Entered: 11/29/2010)

Re: Lista participantes Conference Call Hearing (1 Diciembre)

4 de Susman Godfrey presentes en la llamada.

- Justin Neslon
- Seth Ard
- Edgar Sargent
- Parker Folse

eso significa que el próximo miercoles habrá presencia de Susman Godfrey de cara al inicio del litigio de TPS en la Corte que es crucial hacia nuestros intereses.

Los zombies parece que despiertan... :) :)

"MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE
ANY USE OF OR REFERENCE TO THE EXAMINER’S REPORT

The TPS Consortium hereby files this Motion (the “Motion”) in limine to
preclude any use of or reference to the final report of Joshua R. Hochberg (the
“Examiner”) related to the above-captioned Chapter 11 cases (the “Examiner’s Report”)
on the grounds that it is comprised entirely of inadmissible hearsay.

http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229101129000000000014.pdf

PD: No voy a tener en cuenta una subida del 18% al igual que no la he tenido cuando caiamos, pero esto no se ha acabado señores ilustres del foro.

El próximo Wikileaks será sobre un Banco de los grandes

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-next-wikileaks-will-be-about-a-major-bank-2010-11

JPM o Goldman hagan apuestas.

El dueño de Wikileaks es el vivo ejemplo de una persona con convicciones y con las pelotas más gordas que hay en la tierra en este momento. Me quito el sombrero ante este señor.

Re: Que pena me das Simpson

no te gustan las onomatopeyas????como dicen los catalanes "qui la fa la pague"

Onomatopeya ha sido la manita que le han dado al Madrid :)

Eso esperamos que la paguen algun día... pero los que la hicieron

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados