Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
723 / 3,346

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Pues nada...hoy no están los habituales...día de transición...y efectivamente...hora de cenar...

Esperemos aguantar por encima de los 0,19. Al final seguramente nos depare alguna sorpresa en forma de subida/caida. Buenas noches,... Forza Atleti!!!

Pues al final aguantó...

When I first picked Washington Mutual, Inc. (OTC:WAMUQ) a few weeks ago, my plan was for it to be a longer-term holding; I never meant for it to become a swing-trading stock. But, the market never asked what I wanted, so WAMUQ has become one of those names you can buy on the dips, and sell at the peaks, every couple of days.

Well, guess what - we just made a dip, and it's time to step in. The lower short-term support line was brushed yesterday, and WAMUQ is already pushing off of it again. If history holds up, then Washington Mutual should be able to proceed to $0.23 or so. Maybe it could even move to $0.25/$0.26, following the lead of the early February surge.

For some of you, that six cent gain (about 31%) is fine. For me, I still see something bigger and longer-term for Washington Mutual, Inc. - the dips are just strategic entry points into a longer-term uptrend. Frankly, I don't even really care about the rising resistance line for WAMUQ; I think the horizontal ceiling at $0.20 is the one to watch. If the stock can crawl back above that one last time, that should convince a huge number of buyers that there's some pent-up upside in store.

En Frankfurt Wamu cotiza plana,... ¿día aburrido o viernes movidito?

Confiemos en cerrar por encima de 0,20$USA, al menos para tranquilidad del personal

Re: Dimon entre las ruinas

Vamos equipo!!!

Recuperamos los 0,20$USA,... y subiendo!!!

De momento objetivo cumplido, ahora toca consolidar, aunque está como un cohete

Re: Dimon entre las ruinas

Volandooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados