Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
3,003 / 3,346

Re: Hechos relevantes sobre WMIH desde 1 Diciembre

Eso díselo a tu exseguidores cabeza de melón.

Reflexión sobre posibilidades que Marzo sea el mes que llevamos esperando 5 años

I know the action has been very slow with what we have been through the last almost five years, but this post is very relevant for those Naysayers and for other people who 'just do not get it' and what I mean by this follows.

Attention ALL Naysayers - One Question? All one has to do is ask themselves and honestly answer one question.

That being, do you REALLY think, very wealthy, highly educated, very connected people who regularly make investments of hundreds of millions into the billions of "face" value of distressed debt will blow a once in a lifetime opportunity to monetize anywhere from 15 to 45 billion dollars of various types of tax attributes that would cover anywhere from 10-20 years of not paying income tax on monies made?

Not to mention, the players could have exited this play multiple times over this very long period of time but yet they risked going to prison, fought equity tooth and nail and to this day control and own the majority of WMIH whether directly or indirectly. This action in-of itself should show a reasonable person with common sense that this play must be very valuable!

We have virtually nothing of the original WaMu left and not even its own name. If only this could get some worldwide attention and since it has not during an election year, it NEVER will and so I will not digress any further. The following is what we have to deal with. Even though this is going on five years, generally retail would never have had this opportunity that many of us now have and that is riding the coattails of the very people who know how to make money even if it is not legal.

We now know why these Criminals fought so hard to steal the reorganized company (tax attributes) and there are only two things that have changed. Number one, there is around twenty percent of retail along for the ride and an extra three years have passed since the Criminals almost stole the rest of our very valuable tax attributes.

• 75 million in cash
• 125 million borrowing capacity
• 5.9 billion in known NOLs
• We have an Executive lineup that is not too shabby plus an opening for a permanent C.E.O.
• A potential business plan coming including an audit for WMIH – maybe separate
• Arguably, anywhere from 5.9 to 14 billion in NOL’s

I have long felt there was two important dates coming and I have felt we would see something by the end of March, 2013 regarding LTI. Why would they push out an entire year for WAHUQ for final releases? I have long felt there was a deal made, thus the reason for the release date to be pushed out so far.
In other words, if the they reneged on the deal, then there would be no releases signed and then these people would go after the perps. Also keep in mind, if WMIH wants to do a merger WITHOUT Shareowner approval and reincorporate in Delaware and Willingham maintaining control, they have to do this within one year from the effective date which was March 19th, 2012.

Anybody who has worked for a publically traded corporation should know that a company will say absolutely NOTHING about their business plan and/or potential acquisitions that may be in process until something is confirmed and then they will file an 8K reflecting a ‘material development’ which generally will happen opposite normal business hours.

Now common sense tells me that there in no way that these kind of people we are dealing with are just going to throw a once in a lifetime opportunity (that should have never happened) away because a little time has passed. I look for very positive developments any day and certainly by the end of March, 2013.

Re: Reflexión sobre posibilidades que Marzo sea el mes que llevamos esperando 5 años

¿Que hay de la gran Washington Mutual que se ha quedado por la cara JP Morgan? Han dejado en la miseria mas absoluta a los antiguos accionistas. Han utilizado a bombeadores como Simpson para realizar una pillada monumental ofreciendo de paso una justificacion a sus actos respaldados por la Justicia de los Tribunales.

RIDICULO COMO SIEMPRE Mr. Manipulador.

• 75 million in cash
• 125 million borrowing capacity
• 5.9 billion in known NOLs
• We have an Executive lineup that is not too shabby plus an opening for a permanent C.E.O.
• A potential business plan coming including an audit for WMIH – maybe separate
• Arguably, anywhere from 5.9 to 14 billion in NOL’s

Re: Reflexión sobre posibilidades que Marzo sea el mes que llevamos esperando 5 años

El pasado pasado es Mr Besugo... WAMU ya es historia. ¿hablamos de WMIH o no te interesa porque eres un BASHER?

No cambias tu discurso, aqui el unico bombeador de acciones ya sabemos quien es....., por suerte eres harto conocido y ni te contestan.

Tu siempre lo haces y con eso me conformo.

Jugando con los números

Here is a quick way to look at the parity in a relative context. Please understand this is only for a comparative look at what the numbers suggest if $1,000 par value is used for old PQs.

Using the numbers in the SEATTLE, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire posted above by sysintelfin:

Security - #WMIH Issued - Conversion Ratio
REIT - 73,849,313 - 19.80058
PQs - 57,548,706 - 19.8005825
KQs - 8,992.818 - 0.4950145
DIME - 4,165,700 - 0.05463704
UQs - 40,702,317 - 0.03349842

based on $1,000 par value for one old PQ share and equalizing for the above conversion, I get the following approximations:

Security - # released @ computed value per share = Total $Value (to nearest thousand)
REIT - 3,729,655 @ $1,000 = $3,729,655,000
PQs - 2,906,415 @ $1,000 = $2,906,415,000
KQs - 18,166,770 @ $25 = $454,170,000
DIME - 76,243,150 @ $2.76 = $210,432,000
UQs - 1,215,051,845 @ $1.70 = $2,065,589,000

This come out to $9,366,261,000 total (just under $10 Billion) if old PQ escrow value were to to receive the equivalent of $1.000 per unit

Equity Escrow Calculadora

Necesitareis una cuenta Gmail 'Google Docs' spreadsheet

http://tinyurl.com/WMI-Escrow -- o click "Use this template"

Como GS llegue a un acuerdo con Susman... WMILT va a hacer a unos cuantos muy felices

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados