26.5K respuestas
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
3 suscriptores
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
Página
1,928 / 3,346

Re: A ver qué os parece esto: acciones VISA

Hola Inversor

Realmente hubo un contra-split, creo que x 20.

No dejaron de cotizar, solo cambiaron el ticker y recientemente volvió a su ticker inicial.

Estuve a punto de comprar a 0.10 ya que subió a 0.40 pero no lo hice.

Ahora ya no me gusta, espero resultados trimestrales a ver que pasa.

Ahora si divides por 20 pues debe estar a sus antiguos 0.23

Re: Bien por esas WAMKQ :)

Fotré Simpson se me acaba de caer un mito, tu comprando K's envez de P's, sólo me falta verte decir mañana que entras con un paquete de H's ;).

Saludos

la gente busca asegurar dentro del riesgo,je,je.
Yo si estuviese dentro el fin de semana seguro que no dormiria, y el lunes ya ni os cuento no iria minimo ni a trabajar, estaria conectado desde las 9 de la mañana,je,je.
menos mal que la semana que viene trabajo de tarde,je,je,aunque estoy fuera de ellas reconozco que me pica el gusanillo de ver como acaba todo esto.
suerte

Maxi: No jodas.
Eran las que me faltaban en cartera, no podia pillar P´s y me costo pillar unas cuantas K´s.

Ya estoy con el barco a tope, hoy las K´s dan la alegria.
¿Que mas da lo que haya si puede que suban todas?

Las H te juro que no pillo ni una !!!! no vayas a ser tu el que las venda :)

Sin noticias de un soplo igual a buenas noticias... me suscribo al pensamiento de Spot1roth

I have no doubts that Rosen would be able to find out the bottom line on the Examiner's report before it is released. I do not mean ALL details, but bad or good and for whom. Keep in mind Rosen has been the lawyer for BOTH sides, even though it has been very obvious for the last eight or nine months.

I believe Rosen would have been able to get enough information though his sources on BOTH sides to understand the ULTIMATE conclusion and IN MY OPINION, I will step out on a limb and make a statement here that the Examiner's report will be EXCELLENT for equity. My thoughts and opinions about somebody (especially higher level people) are generated though their actions, so this tells me Rosen would have leaked or had someone leak information if it was negative for equity by now.

The Preferreds Will Be The Final Battleground

The debtors' have stopped their POR waterfall right above the preferreds. They have attempted recently to insert the Caymans and WMB bondholders as higher priorities above the preferreds but that will not fly in BK court.

In fact their attempt to insert the WMB bondholders above the preferreds indicates to me they know there is too much money in the estate to try and keep preferreds below face value so they used this transparent scheme to divert money from the preferreds.

I have felt for the last 12 months that the battle will come down between the EC and the debtors over how much the preferreds will get paid. If they are made whole and commons are in the money then the debtors are out and equity takes over the company and the litigation.WGM is out and the scumbag allaince of the FDIC, JPM and the vulture hedge funds come squarely into Susman's gunsights.

If the debtors can manage to pay anything less than face for the preferreds then the commons are cancelled and the debtors retain control of the reorganized company. If the commons get even a dime after the preferreds are paid then the EC wins.

Make no mistake about it. This is a high stakes battle not only in terms of financial reward/loss but also in terms of potential criminal charges against those who are currently committing bankruptcy fraud.

It is imperative for Susman and the EC to make sure the preferreds gat paid off 100% because if they do not I am afraid enough of the preferreds are in weak hands that they would approve the debtors POR to cancel commons if they offer even 40% of face.

I personally think that the EC is aware of this and are prepared to counter any attempt by the debtors to do an end run via the prefferred voting block

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados