Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,329 / 3,346

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Tu y simpson sois la materia y la antimateria.

Como siga bajando la pagina del hilo vamos a tener que buscarla en los archivos antiguos de Rankia. Joder hasta aqui llegan los boicots de Rosen.

De eso ni hablar...qué pena...los bashers se apoderan del foro...

Tal vez la mejor solución sea dar continuidad a este hilo en uno nuevo.
saludos

De eso nada, con la solera que ha cogio esto. Despues de 10629 post abrir uno nuevo!!

Tsunami Will Hit Rosen/JPM/FDIC May13,2010

A Tsunami is about ready to hit Rosen/JPM/FDIC on Thursday evening, May 13, 2010 and I believe this date is the most important date WMI Equity will have in this entire debacle.

The reasoning for this, is nobody knows for sure what Rosen is up to and what little tricks he is going to use to upset the apple cart again, Lord knows he will try.

If Susman is anything that his history shows, Susman will have to be extremely agressive in showing the facts of what WMI really owns. I do not expect him to show everything, but he has to not worry about showing to much...but to little, as we do not know for sure where the Judge is coming from.

I say this because this Judge has let Rosen by with literally murder in her court room with Rosen caught lying right in the Judges's court room during the last hearing when Rosen said they have a deal and the FDIC stands up and says "we are no closer to a deal today than we were in April", however we continue to talk.

I have been really worried about this Judge not even saying one little word to Rosen, but the Judge has talked back to our EC Trustee on two occasions and this obvious favoritism really troubles me.

So, Back to Susman and his Tsunami of evidence has to come no later than Thursday evening in the EC's rebuttal to the POS POR Disclosure Statement. If Susman and team does what I think he should do and the evidence he must show, the common shares should be in multi dollar land on Friday or maybe Monday as we know the media will not discuss it, so it may take a weekend to get out.

Re: Tsunami Will Hit Rosen/JPM/FDIC May13,2010

) JPM TARP recipient
2) Therefore, JPM (as FDIC knows) is not eligible for tax refunds
** i mean wtf.. paying 1.9 bil. but gettin what? 3-4 bil back in tax refunds ** that itself is fraud, robbery, scam, whatever you wanna call it
3) WMI gets ALL tax refunds back
4) This should be put A slightly over L
5) WMI becomes NOT hopelessly insolvent

If Susman can show this alone, Rosen should be dead meat.

Re: Tsunami Will Hit Rosen/JPM/FDIC May13,2010

Simpson que nos pasan la pagina a la segunda division, sera mejor montar un blog, esto todavia no ha acabado.

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados