Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,286 / 3,346

Re: Seattle Times

Creo que hoy será uno de esos días que o nos dan por culo y la acción se pira del parqué o nos comemos el pastel... A ver... Dios dirá.

It's got to be what's best for the estate. Giving up 20 billion in lawsuits (that as of yesterday Weil claims they'll pursue aggressively if this POR fails) is not what's best for the estate.

Giving up future tax write offs, and I've seen the press report they could be up to 12 billion (though I'm not sure they'll be that high) is certainly not what's best for the estate.

The noteholder's claim the exclusivity period has ended. Hell, they claim all kinds of things that we can only know is fact if an examiner is sent in there. But even if they're right and exclusivity has ended, so lets pay them and get them out of here.

I'm guessing A&M's move to get the refunds back in pieces was to ensure we wouldn't have enough to pay the bondholders to scram, so I'm assuming we'll need THJMW to rule on SJ before we can do that.

But that's just an assumption, since we don't really know how much of the tax refunds we've gotten back because they aren't showing them to us on the MORs.

The more facts you look for, the more you see the only way to cut through the crap is to get an examiner in there.

I would love to hear THJMW tell the noteholders if you want out, sell and move along. I'd be thrilled if we'd just motion to have the SJ ruled upon since the noteholders claimed the exclusivity has ended and there was no agreement.

But I still think the FDIC is going to swoop in and agree just before the disclosure hearing...

Unless an examiner is granted and EVERYONE knows this pos POR is being tossed to the curb because by the time the examiner's results are in, exclusivity will OFFICIALLY be over.

Hemos abierto en las catatumbas y se ha recuperado en segundos...

Bueno chicos, en 40 minutos empieza el hearing más importante después de la instauración del EC. A ver qué pasa, y a ver cómo se lo toman los mercados. Suerte (o justicia) a todos.

Hasta que no acabe el Hearing todo lo que pase es pura especulación o manipulación; en cualquiera de los casos, malo.

Hoy toca ayuno total !

Dodge

Volumen, volumen, go, go, go...!!!! Si la juez aprueba al examinador y jode a los "notas" le hago un monumento...

Wamu en verde, despues de muchos dias en rojo.

¿Ha empezado ya el hearing?

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  3. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  1. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  2. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  3. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados