26.5K respuestas
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
3 suscriptores
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
Página
1,187 / 3,346

VENABLE DOCUMENT COURTS

http://www.ghostofwamu.com/documents/08-12229/08-12229-3517.pdf

I think at this point everybody should have got it already, THERE WILL BE MONEY TO SHAREHOLDERS EVEN WITH THE CURRENT POR .....PERIOD

Read the footprint on page 6 from Venable document:

"The debtor asserted in their motion to disband that they were insolvent and the committee has no economic interest in these chapter 11 cases.......curiously, this assertion is contrary to the debtor's own POR dated March 26, 2010 which provides for the distribution of liquidating trust interests to preferred equity holders"

This is a fact that the debtors are SOLVENT...we are in the money... WE know...Judge knows... no way out to hide it...

In Washington Mutual Case, senator says OTS was 'watchdog with no bite' - Washington Post Staff Writer

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041604720.html?hpid=topnews

Pero el ex director de la OTS John Reich M. dijo al panel que el factor de tasa era irrelevante. Reich dijo que el pánico entre los depositantes de Washington Mutual llevaron a la caída del banco, no su calidad de préstamo pobres.

"Este fue un fracaso de liquidez, no un fracaso de capital", dijo Reich

Re: WMI, JPM, y el archivo de la FDIC "cláusula" de 30 días retraso en la corte de apelaciones ...

Fotre esto es increible ahora quieren mover la zanahoria otros treinta dias mas???? la juez se lo va a permitir???
Porque la idea que son treinta dias mas para llegar a un acuerdo con el EC, yo ya no me la creo, vamos seguro que no sólo hay que ver todo lo que ha dicho venable que no les han dado acceso a nada de nada. Solo quieren treinta dias más para conseguir que todos firmen el por y joder a la equidad. La pregunta es la juez lo va a permitir?? por que a finales de mayo ya era el final de otra ampliación del periodo de exclusividad.

pd. Espero que el EC actue con algún tipo de caso, rápidamente, me da la impresión de que se agota el tiempo y si consiguen weil con todos sus delays consigue que su por lo firmen todos, la juez no podría tener otra salida que firmarlo, si el EC no le presenta algo importante antes que le haga pensar lo contrario.
Saludos

Y ademas duda con los abogados del EC

Dewey & LeBoeuf Sells Bonds using JPM as placement agent

According to Bloomberg 4-17-2010 Find the entire article here..

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aUYiFK6WtlAg&pos=6

“The Dewey bond buyers were insurance companies, Shutran said, with maturities of three to 10 years. JPMorgan was the placement agent.

Dewey & LeBoeuf is the product of the 2007 merger of Dewey Ballantine with LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae. Clients include Deutsche Bank AG, Walt Disney Co., JPMorgan and MetLife Inc. The firm says it had gross revenue of $914 million in 2009.”

I wouldn’t necessarily charge incestuous relationship or conflict of interest, but I am troubled that a firm that is ostensibly working for us has a cozy business relationship with the people who are trying to screw us. Maybe JPM is so big that everyone has a relationship with them but you would like to think your attorneys were at least working for you. We obviously got fooled with Weil. I hope we aren’t going down the same road with Dewey & LeBoeuf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

worse yet, from the same article
Dewey & LeBoeuf is the product of the 2007 merger of Dewey Ballantine with LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae. Clients include Deutsche Bank AG, Walt Disney Co., JPMorgan and MetLife Inc. The firm says it had gross revenue of $914 million in 2009.

This is starting to be VERY tiring. it seems there is NO JUSTICE in this country, except if you are connected to the powerful. It seems clear to me that Venable was ousted (and Joyce quit because of it) and DBL took its place (possibly through hammr6). I don't think it was a kosher move. Not saying hammr6 was involved, but he may have been mislead. This placement may be JPMCs way of paying them off.
can we fire them and get Venable back? AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados