Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
609 / 3,346

Re: El precio que cotiza Wamuq si es importante

"Los titulares de la comisión de equidad, que consiste principalmente de los titulares de acciones preferentes."

¿los representantes de la equidad son mayormente accionistas preferentes?

Re: El precio que cotiza Wamuq si es importante

Ruben el comite representa a todos los accionistas pero ya sabes que los primeros en cobrar son los preferentes. La frase no tiene mas importancia.

Reflexiones sobre la audiencia.

Judge Walrath is well within the guidelines of her jurisdiction and has not made any blunders that would jeopardize her decisions. Today was a massive win and a win to come. The EC is now on firm ground to battle it out with JPM and the FDIC, as well as Wiley, Gotcha and Mangle…

Here’s where it’s going, EC has the dollars and will have the guns to turn the tables on Weil’s complicity (on behalf of his bond clients) . Now in face to face confrontations, Weil will back up a few steps and allow Quinn, Emanuel to take over the full prosecution of plan B (get Jamie) and Weil will concentrate on reducing the primary creditors claims. ($50 billion) which the will now be attacked with the knowledge and ferocity that Weil is known for. The EC will have the ear of Quinn to push for several objectives and one of them will be finding probable cause to leverage the game into extended discovery after they compile the “current and soon to be discovered” e mails and communications that put the stink on the FDIC and JPM.

It is obvious where this is all going, as evidenced from the cumulative interests from other parties involved.
The Insurance Company and the Senate Commission aren’t running blind..they smell a complicity in the WaMu sell out. I believe that the FDIC and JPM will be in a full court press from Quinn to obtain more documents from pertinent parties and also believe the ability for them to call FDIC and JPM “witnesses” for depositions is on the horizon and with the pressure from the Insurance Company, Senate Commission someone will break rank from either the FDIC, OTS, or JPM to haul the “corpse’ into the game.

I said that critical mass was already reached the other day when I predicted that the Judge will uphold the EC and if you read my notes I said she will give Quinn enough room for discovery…and today she made herself quite clear, “ you give me an excuse to expand and I will”. She is still within her “ safe” guidelines and and may already have a feeling that WMI can produce a “probale cause” for her to expand the inquiry to all the parties, without having them now feel that this is a “fishing expedition”.

My thoughts on today’s action…EC and Quinn will be graceful to Weil the Weasel and let him stand around in the front to save face, however, his grip on this action is gone and at best he will share it with the EC and Quinn as they mount an aggressive drive to take down the FDIC and JPM before any of the other jackals (Insurance Company & Commission) can take credit. Bair and Dimon must already sense what their lawyers know and will probably get the confirmation from them shortly, that from hereon it’s about damage control and legacy, if not something of a more serious nature. What I do wonder about now is, does the Judicial branch have the balls to take them all down the way they should,..or are they just going to get a scapegoat..Jamie Dimon!

Either way, the Mighty Quinn has the biggest win of there careers and WMI is settled down to the commons to avoid damages via a tort.

No esperen una solución rápida

I have to counter another posters opinion in another thread that a settlement is near (it might have been but the game has changed). The EC attorneys need to perform their DD regarding the Estates assets/liabilities, ongoing proceedings, and/or all settlement discussions and structures that are or were on the table prior to THJW decision today (evident from recent billing records).

Using Gibs words in an earlier post the "Coup" was taken down in a jack bauer fashion (24 no coincidents folks so don't go there) and now equity will have a say at the table. Also Quinn needs to narrow their scope further in implicating the FDIC in order for THJW to grant the discovery (personally I think the PSI will accomplish the pressure). With the DOJ, PSI and more documents forthcoming from JPM that will take some time. Then the debtors will need to go back to THJW with the proof in hand. No problem as time is now on the EC side and the cram down settlement that may have existed has been thrawted;)

Time for some cocktails and by the way, the calendar needs to be updated again as there will be another hearing on 2-5 it appears.

Manipulacion mediatica por parte de JPM (CNBC- Associated Press)

http://data.cnbc.com/quotes/WAMUQ
Podeis leer las noticias por parte de CNBC en la que constantemente JPM sale en anuncios, le dan importancia solo al hecho del Discovery.

Es increible, seguid escondiendo la verdad que pronto (4 meses max) saldra todo a relucir.

Re: Manipulacion mediatica por parte de JPM (CNBC- Associated Press)

Mientras no den una solución a la demanda principal será imposible que las acciones se revaloricen en las cifras que todo el mundo tiene en mente.

WILMINGTON, Del. - Un juez de bancarrota de Delaware negó el jueves Washington Mutual, Inc. 's petición para obligar a los reguladores gubernamentales y otros para entregar los documentos relacionados con el colapso de 2008 del Washington Mutual Bank.

RManipulacion mediatica por parte de JPM (CNBC- Associated Press)

Alemania + 19%
Volumen 2 mill.

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  3. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  3. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados