Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,906 / 3,346

Re: Potential Recovery $250 millones

Son asuntos del 2008. Con el POR y los acuerdos alcanzados las partes reciben lo que han aceptado, confirmado en los ballots. Estas meneando el arbol de nuevo no se con que fin, imagino que son tus antiguas tacticas de bombeo en base a que las acciones estan casi fulminadas y ya no sabes que hacer ni como justificarte.

JPM Chase - Carta Publica de un empleado anónimo

JPMorgan Chase
Comment No: 57019
Date: 3/14/2012
Comment Text:

Dear CFTC Staff,

Hello, I am a current JPMorgan Chase employee. This is an open letter to all commissioners and regulators. I am emailing you today b/c I know of insider information that will be damning at best for JPMorgan Chase. I have decided to play the role of whistleblower b/c I no longer have faith and belief that what we are doing for society is bringing value to people. I am now under the opinion that we are actually putting hard working Americans unaware of what lays ahead at extreme market risk. This risk is unnecessary and will lead to wide-scale market collapse if not handled properly. With the release of Mr. Smith’s open letter to Goldman, I too would like to set the record straight for JPM as well. I have seen the disruptive behavior of superiors and no longer can say that I look up to employees at the ED/MD level here at JPM. Their smug exuberance and arrogance permeates the air just as pungently as rotting vegetables. They all know too well of the backdoor crony connections they share intimately with elected officials and with other institutions. It is apparent in everything they do, from the meager attempts to manipulate LIBOR, therefore controlling how almost all derivatives are priced to the inherit and fraudulent commodities manipulation. They too may have one day stood for something in the past in the client-employee relationship. Does anyone in today’s market really care about the protection of their client? From the ruthless and scandalous treatment of MF Global client asset funds to the excessive bonuses paid by companies with burgeoning liabilities. Yes, we at JPMorgan that are in the know are fearful of a cascading credit event being triggered in Greece as they have hidden derivatives in excess of $1 Trillion USD. We at JPMorgan own enough of these through counterparty risk and outright prop trading that our entire IB EDG space could be annihilated within a few short days. The last ten years has been market by inflexion point after inflexion point with the most notable coming in 2008 after the acquisition of Bear.

I wish to remain anonymous as of now as fear of termination mounts from what I am about to reveal. Robert Gottlieb is not my real name; however he is a trader that is involved in a lawsuit for manipulative trading while working with JPMorgan Chase. He was acquired during our Bear Stearns acquisition and is known to be the notorious person shorting in the silver future market from his trading space, along with Blythe Masters, his IB Global boss. However, with that said, we are manipulating the silver futures market and playing a smaller (but still massively manipulative) role in manipulating the gold futures market. We have a little over a 25% (give or take a percentage) position in the short market for silver futures and by your definition this denotes a larger position than for speculative purposes or for hedging and is beyond the line of manipulation.

On a side note, I do not work directly with accounts that would have been directly impacted by the MF Global fiasco but I have heard through other colleagues that we have involvement in the hiding of client assets from MF Global. This is another fraudulent effort on our part and constitutes theft. I urge you to forward that part of the investigation on to the respective authorities.

As regulators of the free people of this country, I ask you to uphold the most important job in the world right now. That job is judge and overseer of all that is justice in the most sensitive of commodity markets. There are many middle-income people that invest in the physical assets of silver, gold, as well as mining stocks that are being financially impacted in a negative way b/c of our unscrupulous shorts in the precious metals commodity sector. If you read the COT with intent you will find that commercials (even though we have no business being in the commercial sector, which should be reserved for companies that truly produce the metal) are net short by a long shot in not only silver, but gold.

It is rather surprising that what should be well known liabilities on our balance sheet have not erupted into wider scale scrutinization. I call all honest and courageous JPMorgan employees to step up and fight the cronyism and wide-scale manipulation by reporting the truth. We are only helping reality come to light therefore allowing a real valuation of our banking industry which will give investors a chance to properly adjust without being totally wiped out. I will be contacting a lawyer shortly about this matter, as I believe no other whistleblower at JPMorgan has come forward yet. Our deepest secrets lie within the hands of honest employees and can be revealed through honest regulators that are willing to take a look inside one of America's best kept secrets. Please do not allow this to turn into another Enron.

Kind Regards,
-The 1st Whistleblower of Many

Marzo 16 fecha salida segun este escrito

This filing is important for far more than the March 16th estimated effective date.

Klee Tuchin is pursuing $250M from the 2008-2009 insurance policy, due to the negligence of the Directors and Officers in allowing the $500 million capital contribution to WMB in September 2008.

If this money comes into the estate, Preferred equity will be at or very close to in the money. Once we are in the money, we get to kick all the miscreants (Class 18 Creditors) out of the LTAB, and we run the show. Plus, any future litigation proceeds would flow directly to preferred equity.
---------------------------------------------------------

"On February 24, 2012, the Bankruptcy Court entered its Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order Confirming the Seventh Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors Pursuant to Chapter II of the United States Bankruptcy Code, ECF No. 9759 (the "Confirmation Order"), which provides that, on the Effective Date, "[t]he Liquidating Trust assets shall be transferred to the [WMI] Liquidating Trust in accordance with the provisions of the Plan, the Liquidating Trust Agreement, and this Order." Confirmation Order, 25. As amended, the Seventh Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors Pursuant to Chapter II of the United States Bankruptcy Code, ECF No. 9178 (as amended, the "WMI Plan") similarly provides that "on the Effective Date, the Debtors shall transfer all of the Liquidating Trust Assets to the [WMI] Liquidating Trust." Plan § 27.3 (emphasis added). The Plan defines Liquidating Trust Assets as (with certain exceptions not relevant here) "all Assets of the Debtors." !d. § 1.140. "Assets" is defined as (i) all property of the Estate and (ii) "all claims and causes of action, and any subsequent proceeds thereof, that have been or may be commenced by such Debtor in Possession or other authorized representative for the benefit of such Debtor's estate, unless modified pursuant to the Plan or a Final Order .... " !d. § 1.33. WMI anticipates that the Effective Date will occur on or about March 16, 2012. At that time, the WMI Liquidating Trust will substitute as the plaintiff in this lawsuit."

Monetization of the assets of the HFA Trusts and conversion of such assets into cash for the benefit of WMI's estate

From Ilene
Washington Mutual (WMI) filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court a motion to approve a compromise, under Rule 9019, by and among Washington Mutual, JPMorgan Chase Bank and U.S. Bank National Association resolving an adversary proceeding and related proofs of claim. The motion explains, "As a result of entering into the Stipulation, WMI's estate will not avoid incurring any additional expenses of litigating the Union Bank Action and Union Bank Claims in court. Moreover, the Stipulation provides for, among other things, the monetization of the assets of the HFA Trusts and conversion of such assets into cash for the benefit of WMI's estate, ensuring that such funds are readily available for distribution to WMI's creditors." The Court scheduled an April 17, 2012 hearing to consider the motion.

See page 69 of the DS. http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111212000000000005.pdf

There's a list of the various accounts and there's four different Ahmanson Assets listed. Not sure which one this motion applies to. I don't have time to read through all the text that follows page 69 that describes what's in each. Seems like there was one that JPM was collecting and processing notes and they had a small percentage (3%) ownership.

This would be good if it can be liquidated soon so it can be used for claim payments.

BTW ~ I just like to see a complete waterfall of funds going to the LT and the claims against it. It's been hard to keep up with those.

Re: Monetization of the assets of the HFA Trusts and conversion of such assets into cash for the benefit of WMI's estate

Animo a por los 1.000 $ de las P´s ya falta menos.

Re: Monetization of the assets of the HFA Trusts and conversion of such assets into cash for the benefit of WMI's estate

$994.50 para ser más exactos... cierra la puerta al salir no vaya a ser que te estampes :) :)

Puedes hacer bromas Mr Simpson pero la realidad es que temas como el tuyo en el foro lo que han producido son desgracias en los bolsillos de usuarios quienes confiados compraban alegremente acciones preferentes a 80 diciendo que se irian a 1.000, cuando ahora estan a 5, este tipo de pérdidas no suele recuperarse en la vida con un pelotazo de x 20 como precisaría compensar las minusvalias. Supongo que al menos estas sufriendo en las propias carnes lo que has producido en otros, es lo minimamente justo.

Salida de BK

Nuevamente te equivocas WAMU no me quita el sueño... hay cosas más importantes Salud y Familia.
Creo que estamos cerca de salir de BK igual por fin es la próxima semana.
Muchos filings en KCCLLC ayer.

Un usuario confiado que no hace una Due Dilligence de un valor en BK es un suicida. He conocido varios y algunos les ha salido bien y otros no... al que le ha ido bien no me ha dado las gracias y al que le ha ido mal tampoco me ha insultado, tu eres el único que se ha obsesionado con la tarea... buena suerte has dado con uno más duro que el alcoyano.

La vida está llena de oportunidades... tu esperas la tuya con las H las cuales como lo de MBS prospere pueden sufrir un impacto importante...yo espero la mia con misd Preferentes... no somos tan distintos. A ti solo te pierden las formas.
Buen fin de semana

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados