Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,509 / 3,346

Walmart & WAMU

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=te&bn=86316&tid=759702&mid=759702&tof=1&frt=4#759702

If we don't get what we want, we wage war. That includes removing Willingham if necessary.

I take the silence as actually being good for us. Means we are not settling for peanuts. Also, the ball is in our court.

We have nothing to hide. The plowing through confirmation POR v6 is an empty threat.

The more I think about possible terms of settlement, the more I have come to the conclusion that we need to be paid. In. Cash. Period.

Screw all this company this and that. Pay in cash. The only reason I would want a company is to be immediately paid for it in cash.

The holdup is probably JPM and FDIC not at the table or not kicking in enough. They really should b/c we can use the IT to grind out the goods on those fvcks.

It looks as if someone wants to actually enforce a few laws. All we have to do is survive to get the ball rolling if this whole thing is a trojan horse.

That is why I fully support Gibson's skepticism (although I was hopeful that something big and good was coming our way). And I have confidence in the contingency plans of our ninjas.

Rosen's timetable was probably based on wishful thinking on his part as much as his settlement terms were wishful thinking.

If we had nothing on those guys, they wouldn't even have given us the time of day. And if they don't use it, we will.

WAMU nuevo avance

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wamu-wins-deferred-compensation-battle-2011-06-02

This is great news! Give me a minute to explain. Deferred Compensation plans are funded by very special investment instraments. This win today tells me the judge knows that these financial instruments are property of the estate!

These instraments are called Corporate Owned Life Insurance and for banks only Banked Owned Life Insurance. These instraments are used because of two significant factors.
1. The investment gains are taxed deferred and in most cases tax free(Investment monies can be retrieved before gains!).
2. The death benefit is 100% tax free.

I beleive the judge is telling the estate the COLI/BOLI policies are the estates.

Altini was right to empasize this ownership.

Why, because a corporation actually makes a large amount of profit when the insured passes.

So, If the cash value is 5B the death benefit is worth between 30B and 40B Tax Free!

That is why the new Wamu is a prime target for purchase.

Also, if the FDIC/JPM let any of these policies expire they could be liable for the entire face value of the policy.

But what is the real cash value of the COLI/BOLI policies?

Does anybody know?

Semper Fi

Alemania abre con subidas

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=wmi.f

Rosen debería presentar POR 7 tras la jornada o durante si quiere jodernos y es negativo lo que tiene que presentar aunque si hay una hoja de ruta firmada debería ser al final de la jornada.

Re: Alemania abre con subidas

¿Ya has vendido en 40% Simpson? En cuanto Rosen presente el POR puedes intuir hacia donde iran las acciones. No se juega con las cuentas ajenas y menos con los cheques bebes. Jejeje

Eres un autentico gilipoyas. ¿te paso algo de pequeño para tener un odio así a mujeres y bebes?

El que sacó el asunto fuiste tu, hablando de la parienta y del bebe debes tener algun problema sicologico porque pasas de la normalidad a la agresividad facílmente. Eres tu el que va justificando que vende una parte de la cartera, para luego decir que vendiste o que tenias acciones, dependiendo de si bajan o se mantienen. asi nunca te equivocas. ¿Alguien mas a parte de ti ves hablando de su familia aqui? Te crees el protagista de no se que pelicula, sin asumir aun los errores pasados que dejaron colgados a numerosos usuarios que se creyeron tus mentiras siempre-alcistas. SUBNORMAL.

Se llama sinceridad... fui demasiado sincero. Tu eres exactamente la ultima palabra que has escrito. Repito tienes un grave problema con mujeres y bebes. Miratelo.

Ja ja, ese problema lo tenia Ten Shin, aun me acuerdo de los pañales y sus comentarios aberrantes, aunque creo eran bromas de mal gusto. Mis criticas van siempre hacia ti nunca a terceros y menos bebes y mujeres que respeto y que además no figuran en el reparto.
Por cierto hablando de Ten aun espera el cheque o transferencia por 49.538 € que debes hacerle por las pérdidas sufridas siguiendo tu consejo de compra total.

Te puede interesar...
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
  3. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  1. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  2. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  3. ¿Cuáles son las acciones con mayor sensibilidad a los cambios en las tasas de interés?
Brokers destacados