Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
719 / 3,346

Re: MONJES SALIDORROS !!!

Las P las mueven con menos de 1 mill. de dolares pero las K con 260.000.
Cualquiera puede manipular una accion con estos volumenes.

Reflexiones

We must have a lot of posters whose idea of long-term investing doesn't exceed 24 hours.

How else can one explain all the postings lamenting how they are being screwed by the media's spin, the MMs, the judge and, according to one poster, President Obama himself. Given all that's going on in the world, I doubt very seriously if WaMu vs. JPM is very high on our president's "gotta-get-to-it" list.

Fact is, WAMUQ is a special situation stock that is going to rise or fall on news. If there isn't any news, then, as wamuqd pointed out, the stock will more than likely languish in a slim trading range.

WAMUQ is not a stock for day-traders or folks looking to buy on a Monday and clear out by Friday. Try to play that game and you'll lose your money.

I know many of you got into WAMUQ becuse you heard or read about much of which gets posted on this board, and figured it was a worthwhile investment.

But whatever your reason for buying WAMUQ, it is foolhardy, given the nature of this stock, to have expected anything other than choppy seas. And I have news for you, until there is a difinitive settlement, the waters will continue to be choppy.

Take it from an oldtimer who has been around the bases more times than he cares to admit, if you think WAMUQ is a good bet, stay with it. We robably won't know for months whether or not we're right or wrong.

If you allow yourself to be as mercurial as the stock itself each day, your doctor will be prescribing Prozac for you by the case load.

Stay calm. Never panic. Stay the course. All you really have to know is that the odds suggest that WAMUQ will be worth more tomorrow (and I don't mean literally) than it is today.

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Como me consta que a parte de WAMU,tambien hay interes por lo que esta noche al futbol se refiere,felicito a todos los seguidores del Sevilla FC por pasar a la Final de la Copa del Rey.S2

¿Ha salido aquí algo de la ampliación de la fecha para presentar el plan de reorganización?

¿Ha salido aquí algo de la ampliación de la fecha para presentar el plan de reorganización?

http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100209000000000007.pdf

Pues eso, que se amplía la fecha límite para presentar el plan de reorganización del 26 de marzo al 26 de mayo.

¿opiniones?

Aquí están los que nos están tirando las acciones.

Sacado de:
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=te&bn=86316&tid=349976&mid=349976&tof=4&frt=2#349976

Have you guys see this.This is the OTC filling for the month december and november and the most strange this is that number of shares of NITEs have jumped in that month for about the same amount of shares that Tosca had and if we remember good they have sell and destroy our stock so much that we where wondering from where the shares?And if you see the amount of shares that NITEs own now is almoust the halv becouse of their shortening of our lovelly WAMU.So i say this 100% the shares aquired from the tosca fund.The loosers have selled to them and now they are shortening our stock with this shares.Goo and check January FBRC is almoust disapering from the scene and NITEs is in the second place after the ETMM.So we will have to endure the shortening of NITEs for about another month before they run out of them.Hey sandie from INDIA i thank you another time for your cheap shares and say hallo from me to your MM you work for budy.

http://www.otcbb.com/asp/tradeact_mv.asp?SearchBy=issue&Issue=WAMUQ&SortBy=volume&Month=12-1-2009&IMAGE1.x=19&IMAGE1.y=8

Calma en el oceano...

With the absence of significant news, people who are selling WAMUQ shares are probably doing so because they have become impatient.

Perhaps they unrealistically expected WAMUQ to start soaring the minute the first incriminating evidence against JPM/FDIC was uncovered?

This case may take years to unravel and settle. Sure, there will be mini-awards along the way, as well as a few lumps to take, but in the long-run, the folks who stick with it will be handsomely rewarded.

WAMUQ only has 1.7 billion shares outstanding. I say "only" because the amount of money in dispute is many times that number.

If, after all is said and done, all WAMUQ shareholders get in the $4 billion in deposits, that makes us a $2+ stock. Pretty good return if you buy in at .19 today no matter how long it takes to resolve matter.

However, I believe the award will vastly exceed that amount. But it isn't going to happen today, next Friday or anytime real soon.

People who don't want to pay ( like JPM and the FDIC) are only going to pay up when they have no alternative, or at such time when they see the writing on the wall and choose to pay in hopes of mitigating their damages.

Right now, the fire under their butts isn't hot enough nor close enough to make them so much as wiggle. As the discomfort level rises, we should expect to see action from them. When that will be, at least at this time, can not be difinitively or intelligently predicted. Anyone who tries is a fool.

Best advice I can offer is to simply hang in there and let this thing play out. There's no guarantee, even though the evidence is strong that JPM and the FDIC acted improperly (illegally?), that'll we'll win anything at all. It won't be the first time in our legal sysytem's history that the good guys ended up holding the bag.

WAMUQ is a very good bet, but unfortunately, it's not the slam-dunk many posters feel it should be. Not yet, anyway.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados