Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
555 / 3,346

Re: Los hechos y la fantasia !!!! Leed porque esto es bueno bueno (traductor google para los no english)

Me quedo con estas letras:

Hoy, me siento bastante seguro en mi inversión de WMI

Equidad WMI está "ahora en control"

Este caso tranquilizará las comúnes

Re: Los hechos y la fantasia !!!! Leed porque esto es bueno bueno (traductor google para los no english)

Yo ya lo comentaba antes estaba muy tranquilo desde el momento que el UST solicitó la creación del EC. Ahora el UST vuelve a sacar la cara por el EC, así que creo que estamos relativamente bien protegidos.

Ahora que se desarrollen los acontecimientos como sea:
1.- Que callen a los accionistas indemnizándonos a base de bien
o
2.- Que sufran, que los responsables afronten sus responsabilidades (civiles y penales) y que la jueza emita un veredicto.

Yo creo que este caso hará historia...

Ptolomeo es LA US Trustee, Mc Mahon es solo el ayudante.

Si que vamos a hacer historia... ya me veo contandole a mis hijos
la historia del caso WAMU en el año de la Crisis :)

Después del EC en progreso pasando Bonos a Acciones

If Bond Prices fall at this juncture - might that be a good sign for common stock and the pfds?

Might such a fall in bond prices suggest that the bond buyers did in the very recent past see some way of receiving far more then par and interest for holding a bond?

(Still not sure how they would do it - but boy for the risk left 98% seemed way too high for a 15% return IMO)

So
Now
With EC

Should we not expect a backing down of price on the bonds to a "normal risk reward price" for say 1150 a bond as max payout?

Might such a bond price be 850-900 dollars a bond?
(instead of the 980-990)

And if that should happen
What does such A REDCUTION in bond price say for common and pfd?

And bonds IMO APPEAR itching to fall

To Fall for first time in months and months

Is that a good sign for common and pfds

Again the logic

98 cents never made sense to me with 4B in disupute and NOL not 100% guaranteed to come to WMI

So why were the bonds at 98 or par on the trading floor if the gain was lost interest or say 150 bucks?

Working from price of bonds backwards - to support such a price as 98-par - the bond holders must have thought they get more then par and interest some how

Well - how can they think that now with EC (of after Judge says EC is here to stay)

So bonds should decline in price as max return should go back to normal par plus interest

And as some bond holders sell some bonds - might they then invest more in the prfds and common

Just trying to make sense of PAST bond price of 98
And if it was assumption of more then par and interest
Bond prices MUST drop soon

And what will that do to price of common or pfd - via the physical action if anything

And or - if bond prices drop to say 90-85 for a 35% return without equity hurting ---- does that mean equity is going to get more of the pie?

said it 5x ways --- I think if we are long the equity - and if we think bond holders were plotting for our equity potential money - we MUST see bonds go down and equity go up

what am I missing?

Quien es quien en el Caso WAMU

Re: Quien es quien en el Caso WAMU (2)

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

¿No creeis q ya cansa que este hilo saque de las primeras posiciones a los hilos realmente interesantes?

Con no entrar tienes bastante

Si hubieras invertido en WAMU no pensarias asi.
No creo que este hilo se vaya a ninguna parte pues tiene bastantes seguidores.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Como utilizar la inteligencia artificial en tu trading
  1. Como utilizar la inteligencia artificial en tu trading
Brokers destacados