Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,976 / 3,346

¿Nos vamos para arriba? :) un empujoncito....

Hemos roto $0.65 que llevábamos meses y ahora a por el $0.70
Si todavía nos van a dar la alegría antes de las uvas...

Nota: El aquí presente no le pide a nadie invertir sino que hagan buen uso de sus facultades que luego le culpan a uno de estar alegre.

NOLs disponibles hasta 2030!

"On March 19, 2012, WMIHC emerged from bankruptcy. Prior to emergence, WMI abandoned the stock of WMB, thereby generating a worthless stock deduction of approximately $8.37 billion which gives rise to an NOL for the current year. Under Section 382 of the Internal Revenue Code, and based on our analysis, we believe that the Company experienced an “ownership change” (generally defined as a greater than 50 percent change (by value) in our equity ownership over a three-year period) on March 19, 2012, and our ability to use our pre-change of control NOLs and other pre-change tax attributes against our post-change income was limited. The Section 382 limitation is applied annually so as to limit the use of our pre-change NOLs to an amount that generally equals the value of our stock immediately before the ownership change multiplied by a designated federal long-term tax-exempt rate. Due to applicable limitations under IRC Section 382 and a reduction of tax attributes due to cancellation of indebtedness, a portion of these NOLs were limited and will expire unused. We believe the total available and utilizable NOL carry forward at March 19, 2012 is expected to be approximately $5.96 billion. These NOLs will begin to expire in 2030. The Company’s ability to utilize the NOLs or realize any benefits related to the NOLs is subject to a number of risks."

¿Que pasará hoy... rompemos ya los $0.70 para alegría generalizada?

Ojalá que si. Aquí se están juntando muchos temas y todos los indicadores apuntan a que nos vamos para arriba.

La operación fiscal es sumamente compleja y espero que Blackstone de valor a su nombre.

Suerte a todos

Re: ¿Que pasará hoy... rompemos ya los $0.70 para alegría generalizada?

Una compañía como muy dices complejas sobre todo por su forma de asesorar. Confiemos que se de en el blanco algunas empresas españolas creo que ya lo intentan conseguir antes que termine el año.
Saludos

Quote from: hgh2live on December 17, 2012, 05:58:43 PM
Over half a million shares traded today at the highest prices in more than 6 months. Somebody bought those shares. Whoever "they" are, they apparently believe WMIH is going to go up soon. The fact that they believe that indicates to me that they have information that "we" (those who have been following this for years) do not have.

Sure, we hope that WMIH is about to break out. There are many posts that describe hypothetical situations that would accomplish a breakout, or disappointment that there has not been an announcement to date. But there are no compelling posts that demonstrate a reason to pull money out of savings or other investments now, and buy more WMIH.

But "they" did just that: they bought more WMIH. So I presume that they know more than we. I am glad they did. I just wish I knew what they do.

The number one reason I have on my list for WMIH to break out is this:
Blackstone as one of the best advising company for M&A and Financing and Restructuring should be able to produce a workable plan within 9 months to 1 year. In another word, for a company to hire Blackstone and get no results is unacceptable. Blackstone has a reputation to uphold. From August 2012 until May 2013, Blackstone would have been working on a plan for WMIH for 9 months. So we can expect news anytime in the first half of 2013. This is not to say we will have a completed merger before June 2013. But news of plans to utilize the NOLs should be out anytime now.

1.5 Millones en 3 trades

1.5 Millones en 3 trades... a ver cuando se terminan los juegos y empieza la diversión

Dejate de historietas Simpson, que hasta 1´14 que entro en apertura las primeras jornadas aun le falta un pico.

Cuando termine todo hacemos cuentas vale?
Descansa que no son horas para hacer números

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados