Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,828 / 3,346

Re: H´s

Al menos ahora sabeis que valoran las acciones a un mínimo, ya que antes del nuevo POR estaban todas en el aire con un alto porcentaje de eliminación. No obstante aun queda por solucionar TPS y Dime-Piers. Supongo presentarán objeciones al POR antes de la primera semana de enero que vencen las alegaciones.

Muchas cosas aun en el aire EC debe hablar

Thinking back over this past 10 days, here's what we've seen:

1) Rosen announce his DS coming out on Monday, 12th so he could lock in his DS hearing @ 30 days from then.

Doesn't mean that the DS/POR v7 is final but it's been released and that's what the hearing date will be based on

2) Sargent says EC will release a letter ... we've not seen it

3) Sargent says there will be a 5 page settlement doc released ... we've not seen it

4) DIME and Debtors need to filing mediation docs to re-open mediation next week ... will this trip up #1

5) Waiting on DIME ruling -- or mediation results to see how it fits in #3

6) Waiting on BOD, Officers to file D&O information for deposition

7) FDIC settlement amount announced -- between #6 and FDIC, we'll see what's left of D&O

Lot of open items. Not such a neat and tidy DS package but Rosen has his dates locked down. But will he be able to make it?

Re: Muchas cosas aun en el aire EC debe hablar

Y... recordad que TPS no se va a ir de vacio.
LO QUE NO ENTIENDO es por que no habla claro el EC.

Carta del EC próximo lunes

Esperamos nuevas sorpresas

Durmiendo con el enemigo (Preferentes)

for those that dont realize jpm is a majority shareholders of wampq and wamkq     17-Dec-11 03:15 pm    
the truth behind this whole reorganization is that jpm owns a majority of preferred shares, now that equity is in the money jpm got exactly what they wanted they destroyed and dismanteled a huge multi billion dollar company, and now through chapter 11 they will be the new owners of the new wmmrc because they are majority preferred shareholders. they are hiding all valuations and i bet that they now will control wmmrc and all its assets, later on jpm will merge there re-insurance business with wmmrc and they will mazimize on the nols and litigation. so they bought wamu for 1.9 billion in 2008, they own majority of preffered shares, in the millions, they will take tax refunds and split with fdic, they are not giving anything for releases and now will control wmmrc being a majority shareholder of prefereds, and will esentially pay out a couple of billion through litigation which essentially will be paying them selves once wmmrc is reorganized. in this situation you must realize jpm was not part of the mediation they new that equity would win, and people may think that there out to shaft equity, but come one people they are equity, they bought millions of prefereds knowing that at the end jpm will be the owners of the new company while everyone else is fighting for the scraps. in this situation i would just let things go, i am voting to accept the plan and im giving releases, because i know jpm would not be in this position owning millions of prefered now knowing that they own a majority of wmmrc, and that wmmrc will not succeed. they know there are billions in nols that they will utilize in the coming years and that there is a huge vaulation that will come to wmmrc one all litigation is finished. i bought prefereds knowing that if i follow jpms lead i would be one up, know that we shareholders and jpm silently own wmmrc is huge, trust me jpm would not be holding millions of shares wampq and wamkq if they new that the comppany was worthless. now they own wmmrc, all the litigation money that will come to wmmrc in the future and take 17.7 billion in nols. They are the real gangsters running the show. for those that dont believe me that they own all the preferreds take a look at the last voting records listing all shareholders in wamkq and wampq, you'll see what im talking about They are are the majority shareholders of wampq and wamkq and now essentially they will own wmmrc weather we like it or not

Re: Durmiendo con el enemigo (Preferentes)

Supuestamente ayer el bufete de Susman y concretamente Sargent iba a a salir a la palestra con un comunicado a los accionistas para hablar de la situacion despues de la mediacion.
NA DE NA. no ha habido comunicado. Continua el silencio por parte del EC

Pasado mañana hay un hearing. El 4 de enero vence las objeciones al POR y el 5 otro hearing.

acciones de la nueva WAMU sin poder negociar durante 2 años.
Motivo de la bajada de hoy. No es tan bonito como algunos pintaban en dias pasados

Te puede interesar...
  1. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  2. Inflación Persistente y Tasas de Interés: Navegando las Aguas Turbulentas del 2024
  3. ¿Qué es el EPS en la bolsa de valores?
  1. Sobreoperar: La Dieta Excesiva de Trading que Probablemente Deberías Evitar
  2. Inflación Persistente y Tasas de Interés: Navegando las Aguas Turbulentas del 2024
  3. ¿Qué es el EPS en la bolsa de valores?
Brokers destacados