Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,693 / 3,346

Re: TPS lawyer - Coffey's cross of Kosturos

Rosen about had a cow when Coffey asked Kosturos if there was enough claims to get the $97MM shortfall covered. In other words, if there is enough money in the D&O from those two years of funds that Kosturos mentioned and WMI can collect that and pay the creditors/SNHs the $97MM, they are OUT of the game!!! The control then belongs to Equity. "

Gee ...charlien.....thats true....again, there has been so much in this case to digest....I just was not able to connect the dots here ...as you point out..!! This is a Major event.....

no wonder rosie was whining like a baby....I did think Coffey was up to something when he keep pressing Kosturos for a value for those D&O claims and mentioning datapoints....but now you have enabled my eyes to OPEN!! what was behind this line of questioning...and Kosturos played right into his(Coffey's) hand when repeating he did not know of any value...nor debtors ...nor any analysis to valuate these claims....AND NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY!!!

thanks for starting the thread on this and I am going back to re-listen.....with a big smile on my face!!!

good luck WaMuers..

There may not have been any one huge hit out of the park but there were some very good ones that got a lot of evidence admitted.

I think almost all of the testimony should be listened to again to pick up on the discrepancies and the points our EC lawyers and the TPS lawyers got before the Judge.

Especially since they don't go "woo-hoo" after they catch someone in a discrepancy or they manage to get their point across or evidence admitted!! Except Sargent ... I've got to listen again to his cross yesterday. Not sure if it was of Mulwani or Kosturos when he got some evidence admitted and he said "It can? Okay". You could tell in his voice he was happy to get it in as evidence.

My non-legal opinion is this mountain of documents that EC and TPS got admitted this past week can be brought into their appeals if this is not all resolved in the BK court. It is a ton more than in the first confirmation hearing.

Coffey was strong. It takes balls to stand up and not get ruffled under pressure, like he did. His comebacks were quick.

Rosen has been in her bed. His conversations and assertions are incestuously familial, if anything, by the way he leads her by the hand in court, like the dance of a lover.

Kosturos sounds like a John Malkovich on the stand. Kinda creepy...

I'm glad she did the right thing by admitting the report

5:10:00 Rosen and the MARTA claim and Coffey's response
5:12:15 Rosen effectively flipping out and Coffey talking over him and Rosen asking to finish (and denied by Coffey!) LOL

http://www.viewip.net/WMI/Hearing/audio/20110721.mp3

El precio de las Ps

Parece que alguien debe haber llegado a un acuerdo con su broker y ha metido una apuesta millonaria, han acordado un precio que ronda entre 26 - 30. Cuando esta orden este liquidada las Ps rebotaran.
Los cortos estan ganando esta semana pero dentro de no mucho 1-2 semanas las preferentes rebotaran y espero que sea a maximos para callar las bocas de algunos.

Re: El precio de las Ps

Jajaja, de momento mis cortos han funcionado precisamente sobre las P´s, dicho antes de la bajada, ¿Rebotarán? Podría ser pero a final de agosto estarán a niveles de suelo o desaparecidas despues de la decisión de la juez, salvo mas demoras en la sentencia de confirmar el POR. La excusa sobre la caida, de venta de un broker y un acuerdo es de risa Simpsoniana, muy acertado en estos momentos para dar moral a los pillados, atrapados y demás guardaesperanzas Jajaja.

Re: El precio de las Ps

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde... tenemos el 3 de agosto los Argumentos de Cierre por escrito y el 15 agosto seran orales.
Disfruta este momento donde los Cortos estan ganando.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Volviendo a lo Básico: ¿Qué Son las Velas Japonesas?
  2. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
  1. Volviendo a lo Básico: ¿Qué Son las Velas Japonesas?
  2. La Sutil Arte de No Arruinarse: Una Mirada a la Gestión del Riesgo en Trading
Brokers destacados