Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
990 / 3,346

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Es posible que hoy haya abierto a 0.08 dólares las comunes?¿? Es que estoy probando la plataforma de thinkorswim que me parece COJONUDA (ojala tuvieramos brokers así en españa) y me da ese precio de compra para una orden imaginaria puesta ayer (es cojonudo te puedes abrir una cuenta DEMO con todas las características de la normal).

Que broker usáis para USA?¿?

Tengo que consultar las cuartetas de Nastradamus.

100 USD para las Ps.

Bankinter no me deja comprar preferentes, ¿cuál me aconsejáis para operar?

Y si dan 100$ por que cotizan a 38$?

Re: Mi carta a Rosen

Hello Brian,

I am very disappointed with the way you have acted in the case of Washington Mutual against the FDIC and JPM. I had placed my hopes in you and to be honest you looks like cheating everyone. It would be a serious mistake on your part if you sign the deal that was announced last week with JPM. You know and I know it, and of course, all the people who are following this case throughout the world know it. This offer is just small pocket money and we had a very profitable bank. The case of Washington Mutual has been a blatant offense to competition in your country and thousands of savers as I have lost almost all their money. Perhaps you think no one is monitoring what is happening there but you are wrong. You may believe that because JPM who must yield it is no more solutions. However, if you are not a corrupted person you must prove it because for me and many others you are not serving the interests
of your clients but to those of JPM. If you believe as I do in justice you will not sign this low ball offer that JPM has offered.

If there is a will there is a way Rosen. Do it for justice not for money.

Regards

JGM

Hoy deberiamos recibir moción de JPM

Judge Sleet appeal: reply brief due from JPM (Del)
Si la envia significará que a pesar del supuesto Settlement siguen haciendo mociones jejeje

Brokers destacados