Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
3,115 / 3,346

WMILT: Comentarios de foreros USA

FWIW, Our old friend Mordicai is posting over on IHUB that he's not so sure that we're out of luck regarding GS, though I'm not sure if he is aware of the post by El Juez or if he even knows who El Juez and his significance here.

"The other reason could be maybe GS has an investment banker role in raising capital for the reorganized company, has a merger candidate lined up etc and are taking reduced fees as their compensation for the deal as a quid pro quo to end any short selling cause of action against them by the trust. As originally intended we we're suppose to be locked up in trading both the trust interests and our shares in the new company. So those who have sold their shares and would get screwed because of no direct benefit to the trust by such an arrangement would not have a viable cause of action against the trustees IMHO because their damages were caused by their action of selling the stock they were not suppose to trade. IMHO. Also since the withdrawal motion makes no mention otherwise, the motion is without prejudice under federal rules and could be refilled again. Also just because the trust filed a motion to expedite discovery in the bankruptcy case does not mean the trust ever intended to actually sue there as opposed to a federal circuit or state court. Gs even argued the bankruptcy court had no power to grant the discovery. Why even litigate this issue when you can just file in a different and perhaps more favorable forum. Hopefully we have reached some type of settlement. Glta"
- Mordicai, via Ihub, posted today.

Re: WMILT: Comentarios de foreros USA

I remember learning years ago that the average unsecured creditor in bankruptcy got seven cents on the dollar. Equity usually gets zilch. We got WMIH equity and it has value.

That said, today I corresponded with another shareholder about the value of WMIH shares. I told this person that from now until 3/19 there exists a theoretical risk of a second ownership change that would nullify the NOLs and this (along with the fact that WMIH is on the Pink Sheets where anything goes) accounts -- at least in part -- for the current price. The word 'theoretical' was chosen with care. The only shareholders who could cause such a nullity are the old 5% holders and we know they won't violate 382, so, as a practical matter, there's no chance of destroying the NOLs. Notwithstanding the current price does not reflect their value which is something less (discounted) than $10 per share (assuming WMIH doesn't get the additional $3.6B in losses) and that abstract risk is probably partly responsible.

Accordingly, sometime between now and March 19th the nonsense over the theoretical possibility of destruction will give way and the share price will appreciate to reflect (at a minimum) the $5.96B in tax benefits. Of course, we have no idea when that moment will be, but anyone who doubts we will see a significant increase before 3/19 should reflect on early 2009 when the price of a P rose from $2 to $36.50 on mere speculation. Further, the price of Ps went to $110 in 2010 -- also on speculation -- and remained in the high double digits even after Rosen's GSA legerdemain. The expiration of the one remaining danger to WMIH being worth at least an undiscounted $2B cash is neither speculative nor a unicorn. If WMI's Ps could go from $2 to $110 in eight or nine months on speculation there's no reason why WMIH common won't go to the per share value of the monetized NOLs. I can't see market players being so accommodating as to wait until 3/19 before buying shares that have no chance of becoming worthless.

Re: WMILT: Comentarios de foreros USA

The Tranche distribution ended at the piers within Plan 6, ..... 510(b) would have been placed right above the 16 distributions .... Plan 7 placed equity at the end .... right below 510(b) ....... and ...... CAPPED the 16's ....... disregarding the piers prospectus .....

Tranche 3 .... is done / finalized

Tranche 4 .... is Piers .... CAPPED as they are

Tranche 5 .... is 510(b) ..... (Read This Ruling it's important) (Read the Feb 23rd 2012 Confirmation order again)

Tranche 6 .... Equity gets wet

Any Third Party litigation would become moot when financial distress becomes impossible to litigate ......

Does anyone from the Litigation Trust Advisory Board or the Law Firm want to address this issue with me? ..... most know my personal phone number if it is uncomfortable posting on an internet message board ...... I'll be around all day ......... Oh yeah & NO Skype phone nonsense .... real people only ....... Anyone?

Don't worry, the conversation will be short ....... I get it ..... we haven't actually filed ANY third party litigation for financial recovery, because there's really NO NEED TO ....

La Juez firma orden para pagar los pequeños

Order Authorizing WMI Liquidating Trust to Distribute Cash in Full Satisfaction of Certain De Minimis Liquidating Trust Interests [Docket No. 11448]

Walrath signed order

http://www.kccllc.net/wamu/document/list?nh=1

David Tepper tiene 19 millones de acciones de WMIH

Si WMIH no vale nada...

¿Me puede alguien explicar porque uno de los más exitosos Hedge Fund Managers de todos los tiempos, David Tepper, un BILLONARIO, que es dueño de Appaloosa, tiene 19 Millones de acciones de WMIH??

** Si hubierais invertido $1 Millón con David Tepper hace 20 años,
hoy tendriais $149 Millones **

Me siento bastante seguro compartiendo estrategia con un tipo así. :) :) :)

2014... pronto estaras aquí. Y ese tiene todas las papeletas de ser nuestro año.

ESNT ¿posible target para abril 2014?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=ESNT+Key+Statistics

For sure our thoughts are aligned on ESNT being a very useful and likely target, It makes sense to me since several of the shareholders of ESNT are very aware of WMIH and It's NOL's. Only time will tell...No later than 4-1-14 IMO. I personally believe the GS motion was cancelled for good reason. No doom and gloom from me. After five years this is my strongest gut feeling 8) By the way, many may not be aware the Global Atlantic is a shareholder of ESNT. GS's shrouded secrecy over the investor's of Global Atlantic always intrigued me and in the end it makes sense to me....Let's not forget that JPM and Barclay are also shareholders of ESNT. There are a lot of dots that can be connected if one spends a few minutes on some personal DD.

Re: David Tepper tiene 19 millones de acciones de WMIH

La misma cantinela de siempre, mientras la bolsa americana en subida libre, estas acciones estancadas. Cuando cambie la tendencia de los mercados se hundiran tambien como todas sin haber visto la subida que auguras desde tiempos inmemoriales. Patetico. Sigue posteando tu solo, eres la joya rankiana.

Brokers destacados