Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
3,035 / 3,346

Re: Seguimos subiendo $0.98....

Debe de escocerte tanta subida no? Jijiji

Re: Seguimos subiendo $0.98....

Tus risas resultan de risa valga la redundancia, ya ha quedado demostrado que estas acciones han rendido menos que el propio SP-500, el colmo o sea rídículo.
Hasta el propio Manzana tuvo que salirse para ganar algo más. Jajaja.

Re: Seguimos subiendo $0.95

Estas escocidisimo... Te mando pomada?

SP!!!!

Re: Seguimos subiendo $0.95

Mejor envíasela a tus antiguos recomendados, seguro que la necesitan. Jajaja

Te veo muy cabreado porque estas acciones has resultado una pifia, cuando bajan te callas y te dedicas a postear basura y cuando suben sales a la palestra a vacilar pero el resultado final de rentabilidad es negativo, esa el la realidad, tu si que estas escocido, ponte polvo talco.

WMIH llega a $1.00

¿proxima parada?

WMIH... $1.01

WMIH... $1.01

Reflexiones sobre las subidas

I'm sitting here for the last few weeks watching some substantial blocks moving on the buy side and I don't think it's from all the original shareholders. The accumulation has been steady and possibly from a few "educated" buyers. I also don't think they (larger trades) are day traders, as they are usually modest in volume purchased. I wouldn't be surprised that these bulk buyers are "quite confident" that WMHI potential is at the cusp of being realized. The volume purchased between 60 cents and 90 cents is big enough to cause a problem if the general news is disappointing..leaving them vulnerable to a big drop overnight. I also look at the "no news or PR" from MW as supportive to his professional low key attitude, as he well understands that the quieter the better for many reasons. In that respect, this deal has a lot of ears, as so many hedge funds are, or will be involved in the re-structure of the company. I presume with the legal problems surrounding the industry that the word is, NO LEAKS or ELSE. My bet is still on the hedgies feathering their nest with a "credible" deal during 2013 and I say that with knowing how the financial industry is making money hand over fist..someone needs a tax shelter or a business to grow tax free for the next ten years...

Re: Reflexiones sobre las subidas

Ya te vale.

Brokers destacados