Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,743 / 3,346

Re: Chapter 11 y Chapter 7

Si las P´s bajan de 20, compra fuerte especulativa.

Re: Chapter 11 y Chapter 7

baratitas baratitas, los mrsimpson ya llevan rehipotecada la hipoteca para comprar más... regalo divino.

Saludos

¿cuando llegara la decisión de Walrath? ASAP no es una opción:)

I don't think we'll see a decision this weekend... Next weekend though is a distinct possibility. She told one of the SNH's attorneys (very end of the hearing) who insisted on submitting a written brief on the Court Case newly referenced by Folse during his remarks to have it submitted by Monday.

This was actually a very interesting exchange that has not been discussed. When the lawyer asked to submit it she initially declined and stated something to the effect of, 'I can interrupt the relevance of the case'. She didn't need his remarks and was not particularly interested in reading what he wanted to submit. I would argue its because it really doesn't matter... her mind is made up. The case presented by Folse was simply icing on the cake.

Her reaction as well made me feel like, once again, she was almost personally insulted that he would insist on submitting his "2 cents" and she fought back by saying I'm perfectly able to determine the case's importance.

I think the Judge feels personally insulted and disrespected by Rosen and the SNH's because of the brazenness of the fraud they have committed. They behaved as if they thought they could get away with anything in her court and the behavior uncovered only speaks to the lack of respect that they had for her and her Courtroom.

She simply cannot trust them any longer...

Very disrespectful the fact that they thought they could pull this off under her watchful eye.

What's the old saying?... "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned"

I am confident that she is writing, as we speak, a decision that will rock the bankruptcy world and will be referenced in the future as "The Walrath Doctrine".

Re: El resumen de Catz (de lo que ocurrio en vivo)

(Part 4 - and final part)

What do I expect? I think given the arguments presented, and the non-verbal (and sometimes verbal) clues from the court… I don’t think this plan will be confirmed either. And she did have questions on whether the plan’s restrictive nature allowed for her to make modifications to it, or just give it an up or down approval. I don’t know where she’s leaning on that (modifications vs. outright denial of this plan). But if it’s up or down, I think she will rule down. Whether it’s another “here’s the changes required”, or out-and-out denial due to it being so tainted by IT – remains to be seen.

I also don’t think she will rule on the EC’s request to prosecute claims before she renders her opinion on the Plan. They tie so closely together, that I wouldn’t be surprised if both rulings (Opinion on the plan) and the EC’s motion for prosecution, come out at the same time.

…Catz

Nos vamos para arriba

Me refiero al dax, sp, etc... no a wamuq que sigue justo al ritmo contrario de los consejos pumperianos. Para los que siguieron la entrada que marque del dax yo particularmente tengo el stop profit entre 800-1000 puntos de beneficio de mi entrada. Como dije esta entrada fue tratar de coger un cuchillo cuando cae (cosa que no hay que hacer), pero mi instinto y viendo el panorama que tenían y peleaban todos los autómatas me lo pedía el body. No obstante no se sabe hasta septiembre u octubre que llegemos a otro punto crítico en el rebote, no se sabrá si ha sido una gran trampa bajista o una verdadera primaria bajista, ya os digo no depende de los mortales.

Recordar que esta operación no es de ningún autómata chatarrero como dice simpson, aunque ya le gustaría tenerlo entre sus manos, los autómatas que han hecho dinero con esta bajada de momento son los que operan a muy corto plazo y con IA implementada. Vamos que es imposible que un humano lo pueda hacer haciendo clicks, una vez a la semana. Asi que dicho esto y como buen humano que soy tengo muchas más posibilidades de equivocarme que ellos, pero creo que no lo haré claro está. Ya no habrá más operaciones para damnificados de wamu, las próximas operaciones que las planteé mrsimpson con sus autómatas mega inteligentes que el programa u operaciones que elabore con su "mente maravillosa".

Saludos

Tus ataques y autómatas me aburren

aun sigues escocido?

Brokers destacados