Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2,603 / 3,346

Emergency Motion Granted

Emergency Motion Granted
http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/...

Emergency Motion to Reconsider //Emergency Motion for Limited Reconsideration of Order (I) Extending the Deadline to File an Omnibus Reply to Objections to Confirmation of the Modified Sixth Amended Plan; and (II) Authorizing the Debtors to File All Documents in Support of Confirmation Contemporaneously Therewith (related document(s) 7991 ) Filed by Official Committee of Equity Holders. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A# 2 Proposed Form of Order) (Taylor, Gregory) (Entered: 06/28/2011)

Al loro que no estamos tan mal...

Se va uno un día y solo hay negatividad por la banda del chupe.

La Juez pone las clavijas a Rosen... contesten para el 8 de Julio. Eso da amplio tiempo al EC para depositar las cargas dinamitadas que van a mandar el POR y el GSA a tomar por c...

Re: Al loro que no estamos tan mal...

While watching the busy filings, just want to step back and take a look at the current Plan that is on the table. Correct me if I'm biased. Wink

It looks to me like that the debtors are determined to have a confirmation hearing on July 13. Assume there won't be any modified plan before that date ( I believe so). It means as least two issues will be challenged by EC --

1. NOLs. We'll see EC special counsel BDO's numbers. Unless the judge agrees with the debtors' numbers IN THE PLAN, I don't see why the NOL issue can't force the current plan to be denied.

2. IT issue. I expect this issue will be in an unsolved status when the confirmation hearing happens. It's beyond my ability to guess how EC is going to attack from this angle, but I don't think the debtors provided any waterfall analysis in the current Plan for one particular consequence from IT -- Chapter 11 + FJR (correct me if wrong!).

The consequence? The Plan will be denied because the Plan itself doesn't contain any remedy for the above 2 issues.

Now here is the 8 ball, Rosen could have made the Plan much more robust by incorporating some remedies for the above critical issues into the Plan, but, it looks like WMI doesn't want. The timing of the confirmation and the unsolved IT issue is the best help Rosen could provide for the SNHs, as it's very possible a denial of the Plan will give WMI and Rosen a best excuse to exit the GSA.

Re: Al loro que no estamos tan mal...

Simpson como siempre con sus bobadas de cargas dinamitadas y otras boberias propias de pumpers que bombean informacion para seguir manteniendo la esperanza. Despierta ya y no engañes mas al foro, ya eres conocido por tus formas repetitivas. Depositions les queda un telediario a partir de ahi Rosen movera ficha para dejar a la equidad en la cuneta. Ya sabemos que estas esperando que se rechaze el GSA pero las evidencias en los hearings y las objeciones coloca a los debtors en el camino para que la Juez apruebe el POR y se constituya la nueva empresa reorganizada donde la equidad esta fuera de recibir un solo dolar. Se puede tener mas cara despues de haber dejado una gran cantidad de afligidos atrapados, seguir manteniendo la esperanza para que acaben de perder los restos del naufragio. La tormenta arrasó 1 vez a los accionistas la segunda ola va a ser debastadora, la Juez ya esta cansada de tantas boberias de objeciones y depositions solicitando documentos inexistentes para perder el tiempo nada mas. Lamentable Susman y el EC, actuando para ellos mismos y dejando a la equidad indefensa para que la Juez sentencie en su contra. REPITO DEJA DE ENGAÑAR AL FORO, LOS QUE LLEVAMOS TIEMPO YA SABEMOS QUE NUMERO DE ZAPATO CALZAS Y TUS PRETENSIONES.

Quick Rebuttal to SNH/AOC Objection

Quick Rebuttal to SNH/AOC Objection

1. SNH/AOC ignored the factor that things can change after depositions. THE EC cannot have a fuller view of their document needs until they reviewed the already-submitted documents, and especially, conducted the depositions. It's obvious that EC cannot decide whether or not further documents are needed until they held depositions. I hope the Judge will understand this point.

2. SNH/AOC is accusing the EC wasted 3-4 months not requesting more documents but waited until the very last minutes to make the request in order to disrupt the confirmation process. However, SNH/AOC blatantly ignored the factor of more than month long "settlement talks" (POR7 negotiations). The timeline went like this. On 2/11, the court issued the order of IT investigation. On 2/25, SNH/AOC provided the bulk of their documents to EC (according to SNH objection). Around 3/20, EC received "settlement offer or proposal" from the debtors (likely on behalf of SNH/AOC), according to Susman March Billing Statement. In April, EC was actively pursuing IT investigation (reviewing documents, preparing for depositions, and researching laws) while keeping the dialogue open to the “settlement offer” (see Susman April Billing). Beginning in mid-April, the depositions had been repeatedly rescheduled (see also Susman April Billing and numerous rescheduling notices). It became evident later that the postponements were the result of then on-going “settlement negotiations” between EC, the debtors, and SNHs. Going into May and early June, the settlement negotiations intensified (Susman May Billing), and the depositions were understandably put off further. It’s clear that the settlement negotiations were the main reason to cause the delay of depositions, and subsequently the delay of EC Compel Request. It’s also clear the settlement negotiations were conducted among at least three major parties: the debtors, SNHs, and EC, which we assume they all participated in good faith. It’s utterly erroneous to hold EC responsible for its “delayed” request for further materials. I hope the Judge can see the fallacies in SNH/AOC argument.

3. SNH/AOC contends the knowledge of settlement negotiations (not an actual agreement) is not material information. I’m thinking of the recent fall of Warren Buffet’s lieutenant Sokol. He recommended, negotiated, and had full knowledge of Lubrizol acquisition. He also purchased Lubrizol stocks before the actual agreement. It’s now universally known he had committed improper insider trading activities. How can SNH/AOC argue differently? Why double (or even multiple) standards? The Judge’s remarks that the settlement negotiations themselves are not relevant bothers me. I hope EC can make a well reasoned argument to tear off such notion.

4. SNH/AOC quoted Rosen’s 5/24 statement that EC has not proved anything yet. Technically, Rosen was correct because as of the time he spoke, EC has not completed its investigations yet. In fact, EC has put the investigation (e.g. depositions) on hold because of on going settlement talks. It will be irresponsible for anyone to make conclusions one way or another before the completion of IT investigations. I hope the Judge can fully understand this point too, and support EC’s Motion to Compel.

Re: Quick Rebuttal to SNH/AOC Objection

I agree with patience. I believe depositions typically lead to a request for certain documents as a result of the deposition. It doesn't take very long to evaluate "I'm not sure" or "I don't remember". If they had answered the questions in a meaningful manner then there wouldn't be any need for anything further.

The line about drawing out this case is ironic. It is almost as if the parties are announcing their intent to take their sweet time in complying with document production in the event that the Judge approves the EC's request. Otherwise, it wouldn't affect the confirmation hearing dates.

Brokers destacados