Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,642 / 3,346

Audiencia de hoy

The big items before the court today were the examiner and the DS. Apparently there was a lengthy meeting in chambers (or in the hallway?) between all of the parties and then they came out to announce a delay to 7/20. If so, that says plainly that the debtor's themselves have (finally) themselves given up on their ridiculous POR and DS, which seemed more of a delaying tactic than a serious POR. Since the examiner was likely to be approved by the court, that implies that the debtors, JPM, and Rosen all have capitulated in some way or Susman would have never agreed to a delay to 7/20 as he otherwise has nothing to gain from a delay. And make no mistake about it, Susman had to agree to the delay as the hearing was due to him. It's become increasingly obvious that ALL of the delays and shena@#$%ns have had one goal: to prevent the examination of JPM and the FDIC. That is apparently something that JPM and/or the FDIC cannot withstand in any way, shape, or form, and they will do absolutely anything to prevent that from occurring. The last ditch POR and settlement was a desperate act that has now run its course and they are apparently out of options. They tried to stop the EC and then they tried to keep the EC from retaining counsel while rushing forward with a POR containing huge gaps in its information and disclosure. They tried to stop the shareholder's meeting (which would potentially gain control of the BOD and therefore the debtor's attorneys). It's all come down to bringing daylight in on JPM and the FDIC...or pay off and end the bankruptcy. Equity has now asserted sufficient leverage to get a seat at the table...and the UST seems determined (and able) to prevent the bad guys from gaining control of the EC as they have of the debtors...so it seriously looks like some real money is going to appear for equity...at long last.

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

la jueza no saca el martillo hoy cuando lo va a sacar?????????????????
el ec ya le mostrado el bloqueo de rosen a dar informacion y ella no hace nada - esta mujer tiene el peso de la prevaricacion altamente sospechosa sobre sus actuaciones - esta esperando para aprobar el ds al final y dejar a los accionistas fuera de la empresa totalmente y sin nada que reclamar . ni susman podra hacer nada una vez dicte la aprobacion del ds -

Re: Audiencia de hoy

Ojala y mary tenga razón, por que lo de Bopfan y sus +100 dolares para comunes es de risa.

Saludos

siempre hay algo positivo,quien quiera podra comprar acciones a 0.03 dolares.

Tampoco nos engañemos ten y emili, los que estais fuera o en parte, esperando entrar a 0,03, mi consejo es que si llega de nuevo a esos precios será porque ya no han machacado y no habrá vuelta atrás, sería tirar el dinero, la hora de entrar puede ser ahora si se confia en una resolución favorable o no entrar.

Pero repito, si esto se vuelve a 0,03 será porque las cancelarán.

Saludos

Yo os digo que algo gordo se está cocinando... si no no hubiera habido entendimiento hoy

Complete and unabridged. Permission granted to copy/paste elsewhere.
----------------------------------------
0:02
Walrath:
Good morning... afternoon.

Rosen:
Good afternoon Your Honor. Brian Rosen, WGM, on behalf of the Debtors. Your Honor, thank you very much for allowing us to meet with you and discuss some issues in chambers and among the respective parties. Your Honor as a result of those we believe that there needs to be some ongoing dialogue and we're going to make our offices available on Monday to do that and as a result, Your Honor, we would like to adjourn what is on the calendar for today to July 20th, which is already an omnibus hearing date, and I think the court's calendar will permit us to move it from 10:30 to 9:30 in the morning so that we can get all of the matters on the calendar heard that day prior to the other matters that the court has. And hopefully these discussions that we're going to be having on Monday will yield an understanding with respect to the multitude of issues that we're adjourning today.

Walrath:
All right. And as I advised counsel if there is a resolution you can submit it to me and I'll consider it before the 20th. I understand we want to keep matters moving.

Rosen:
Thank you very much Your Honor.

Walrath:
All right then we will continue the hearing until July 20th at 9:30 AM. Thank you.
1:08

Si esto se fuera a ir a 0.03 por retrasos ya estariamos ahi desde hace tiempo. Antes estaba mirando los twiters desde el curro y me estab medio descojonando con que si medio oian a los abogados hablar que si el acuerdo esta cerca... si nos dieran un centimo por cada vez que se ha dicho que see estaba apunto de un acuerdo tendria mas dinero que con los acciones que me quedan ( y hablo de preferentes). Pero en otro sentido, nada nuevo bajo el sol no? Aqui los que quedamos esto ya no es lo que lo viesemos venir porque siempre se espera que esta vez sea la buena pero lo mismo da 20 de julio que de septiembre...hasta que no se decidan aqui los unicos que van a ahecr dinero son los abogados asik por desgracia no puede intuirse ni pensarse demasiado.. es lo que toca un dia mas.

Mi visión de los acontecimientos

Al margen de los retrasos que ya son parte ordinaria de este caso
me imagino que muchos de vosotros os habreis preguntado cual sería ese documento secreto que Susman presentó ayer (Sealed) y que ha debido ser motivo posible por el que se ha mantenido la reunión previa en el chamber de Walrath y no se ha hecho público.

Susman ha descubierto algo muy gordo, ese es el motivo por el que hoy estaba en la Corte, ha puesto sus condiciones y Rosen ha claudicado porque de no ser así hoy el hearing habría continuado buscando la aprobación del DS.

Llevamos meses queriendo coger el volante de este juicio y creo que hoy es el día en el que pasamos a controlar la dirección de esta nave.

Ahora me podeis llamar lo que deseeis pero pensad por un momento en lo que os he comentado, el hearing de hoy ha debido ser la leche de camaras para adentro.

20 de Julio poned la zanahoria a enfriar :)

Brokers destacados