Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26.5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1,220 / 3,346

Como meter la pata hasta el fondo... por Brian Rosen

Ayer aparte de nuestra merecida aprobación hubo un asunto muy importante
y que traerá cola. Rosen en su monumental cabreo dijo la siguiente frase...

"The equity holders don't like the settlement because they believe "there is more money to be milked from JPMorgan Chase."

Para que un abogado diga que a los accionistas no nos gusta el acuerdo (POR) y que queremos seguir exprimiendo la vaca lechera (JPM) cuando somos los que le pagamos es de ALUCINE.

Os aseguro que con esta frase dicha en pleno hearing Rosen está muerto, se le fue la PINZA y esto va a producir un efecto Boomerang para sus intereses.

Así que la conclusión es que hasta las ratas más listas tb cometen errores.
¿que opinais vosotros? yo ayer vi a un Rosen desesperado y ojo que como reemplacems el BOD y saquemos la lupa es posible que Weil no vea ni un duro de su trabajo estos 18 meses debido a su incompetencia y deslealtad fiduciaria hacia los que le han contratado.

Esa sería la guinda al pastel... próximamente.

QUERIDO BRIAN... LEED ESTO PORQUE ES PARA PARTIRSE!

You are a sinful, deceitful, worthless pig lawyer, the supreme shaker of Jamie’s
last urinal drops.

Fu*k you, you lying meat slapper, you vulgar little maggot, you worthless bag of filth. You are a canker, a sore that won't go away. I would rather shake hands with one of your toothless criminal associates than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a Weil weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. A perpetrator of POR lies and misrepresentations.

You are a bleating asshole, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth and did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid, set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your
ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish belief’s and especially your Freudian slip that "the equity holders don't like the settlement because they believe "there is more money to be milked from JPMorgan Chase."

You are a con job, a mercenary, an ass kisser to Jamie Dimon. A flat, unprofitable and soon to be demoted dwarf. You are grimy, squalid, weary, stale, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even (some) sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect from your delusional self-important statements of unknowing about L>A? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle waiting for the bite of the snake, or the Judge’s wrath.

You are a slime ball, a rat bastard, a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of steaming turd. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wall paper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the
source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go
and one other important note,

Although those are my ready thoughts, I still would love to see you do that donkey again.

Yours truly,
Larry

TPG y SUSMAN

Susman was representing TX cities against TXU when TPG & KKR bought it and dropped the petitions for the coal generated plants. Susman is also representing a TPG subsidiary against Wells Fargo.

Because of those relationships, I would say that Susman knows if NOW is the time to see if TPG is interested in stepping into the game. Especially with the POR that is to wipe out their $7B investment.

ROSEN y DIMON

Re: ROSEN y DIMON

"The equity holders don't like the settlement because they believe "there is more money to be milked from JPMorgan Chase."

En momentos de desesperación la gente dice lo que piensa y es lo que se le escapó a Rosen. Evidentemente él sabe que se precipitó.
Tal como comentaste esto se ha convertido en una partida de ajedrez, no solo de 2 bandas sino de varias, JPM / FDIC / bonistas y acreedores WMI / bonistas WMB / accionistas (pre y post).
Aqui cada uno de ellos va a su interés personal de querer cobrar. Veremos como acaba al final la partida, todavia quedan jugadas en el tablero para cada grupo.
En cuanto al odio que se respira sobre Rosen y Dimon, personalmente no lo comparto, al fin y al cabo sin ellos no estariamos jugando las manos.
Mavercick, yo estoy con los accionistas , solo hacia una observación sobre Hammer, el puede tener oficialmente un millón de comunes y a nombre de otras sociedades o testaferros puede tener preferentes, esto no lo sabemos.
Lo importante es que la acción vaya para arriba, que cada cual juegue sus fichas.

Shares

There are 1,700,000,000 common shares outstanding.

There are 3,500 shareholders that signed the EC petition and 3,000 that signed the joinder. Let's say there's only 3,000 retail shareholders.

If each had 100,000 shares (near $20,000 worth at today's prices), retail shareholders would control 300,000,000 shares, or 17% of the common vote.

I hold many many more than 100,000 shares of common LOL!!

NOW

The preferred series get to ADD two board members, bringing the total from 7 to 9. Retail owns MANY preferreds thanks to this board, I would bet more than any other single entity!

NOW

Consider the court has a restriction on ownership of these shares at 4.5% give or take.

AND

Even if the deck were somehow stacked, the EC is motioning the court to appoint an INDEPENDENT EXAMINER to address any potential underhanded activity

AND THE ONLY CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU NEED TO STICK AN APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH POST HASTE!! YOU ARE SCREWED JPIG!!!

ROTFL!!!

Re: 4/21/2010 El movimiento Deudores orden autorizando Asesor Financiero

Venerando tu visión de Rosen como nuestro angel salvador no la comparto.

El nos traiciono y desde un principio nos mintio, hemos llegado hasta aquí gracias al EC no a Rosen.

Nos utilizo para sonsacarnos toda la información posible para llegado el momento crucial (12 de marzo) meternos una puñalada trapera de la que afortunadamente nos vamos a recuperar y se la vamos a devolver.

No tengamos sindrome de estocolmo con esta gente porque a la mínima que le demos volveran a las andadas.

Brokers destacados