Rankia Perú Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88.3K respuestas
174 suscriptores
Página
5,259 / 11,092

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

CANF entro 1.38, stop pegado también, modo prácticas

BITCOIN oh, oh

Bitcoin's remarkable run last year may have been smoke and mirrors.

Tether, another digital currency tied to the US dollar, was used to artificially inflate bitcoin prices, according a study released Wednesday by the University of Texas.

John Griffin, a finance professor at the university, and graduate student Amin Shams analyzed blockchain purchases and discovered that major Tether buys were timed to follow market downturns and helped stabilize bitcoin's floor.

"These patterns cannot be explained by investor demand," they said in the study.

Griffin and Shams have also recently found that the VIX, Wall Street's volatility index, was being manipulated.

A lawsuit filed in March cited their research to claim traders manipulated the value of VIX options and futures by making bets on the S&P 500 before VIX settlement auctions.

The price of bitcoin dropped 1% on Wednesday to around $6,485, according to CoinDesk. Bitcoin's slump drove down other cryptocurrencies, including ripple, litecoin, and ethereum.

Bitcoin continued reeling days after a massive hack in South Korea. On Monday, South Korea's Coinrail said that it had been hacked and about 30% of its virtual currencies were stolen. South Korea is one of the biggest markets for crypto trading in the world.

PSTI

Buenas tardes. 

Entro con cautela y no muy cargado a 1.313. 

A ver que pasa.

no entendi que me barrieran a 1,34 , estaba mirando con 15 minutos de retraso,,, !!!! que tonto

NNDM

Me está dando una mala espina , eso de que está ahi que ni fu ni fa ... igual de despeña pa bajo .... no me fio un pelo, ojalá me equivoque

Edito

Qué chicharro de tarde ... no se mueve ná.

Más vale pájaro en mano que "buitre" volando ...

CEI, vendidas a 0.348$ las compradas a 0.31$ para un bocata me da....no duermo aquí....

BT

Al Lio!!!!!!!!

BT

Pco lio de momento nano 

Brokers destacados